The Official Fantasy Football Thread

i was considering dropping best....i dont have an ir spot so im kind of stuck...is he going to be out for a while?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Battle>Maurice
With bye weeks my current WRs are Greg Jennings, Preston Parker (
sick.gif
) and Steve Breaston (
sick.gif
).

The waiver wires have Meachem, Early Doucet, Arrelious Benn, Jabar Gaffney, Massaquoi, Lance Moore, Nate Burleson, Sidney Rice, Damien Williams, and Donald Driver. What should I do? Who should I get or keep?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i was considering dropping best....i dont have an ir spot so im kind of stuck...is he going to be out for a while?

I don't believe he will be out for very long although doctors have suggested that he sit out the remainder of this season
due to his history with concussions
eyes.gif

Battle>Maurice
With bye weeks my current WRs are Greg Jennings, Preston Parker (
sick.gif
) and Steve Breaston (
sick.gif
).

The waiver wires have Meachem, Early Doucet, Arrelious Benn, Jabar Gaffney, Massaquoi, Lance Moore, Nate Burleson, Sidney Rice, Damien Williams, and Donald Driver. What should I do? Who should I get or keep?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Keep Breaston
I would also look at Sidney Rice and Damien Williams

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Not too sure what to do this week, snagged Battle and Morris off waivers, but do I bench Dez and Steven Jackson for em???  Hopefully this week they do work this week and I can trade em.

Pick 2:

Dez vs. Stl
SJax @ Dal
Battle @ Oak
Morris vs. Atl
Dez & Battle

Colt McCoy vs. Seattle
Joe Flacco vs Jacksonville

Which one and why?!

Morris vs. Atlanta

Bush vs. Denver

Moore vs. Indianapolis  

Pick two and why?!

Thanks in advance.  Burr!

Pick 2 to start

Anquan Boldin @ JAX
Jordy Nelson @ MIN
Santonio Holmes vs SD
James Jones @ MIN

I'm leaning towards starting Boldin and Holmes.

2urm2gz.jpg

I like my chances. I also have Ryan Torrain and Hardesty, and Maurice Morris on the bench. Should I swap any of them?

Got McCoy on the bye...need to start another RB.

Do I go with Shonne Greene or Tolbert?

I like Tolbert cause he gets catches plus goal line carries, but at the same time, Shonne Greene has rushed 42 times the last 2 games. I heard LT is getting the start though...

Pick 2
Santana Moss vs CAR
Mike Tolbert vs Jets
shonn green vs SD
eric decker vs MIA
torrey smith vs JAC
Mike williams vs CHI

I kno this is tough any help is appreciated

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Got McCoy on the bye...need to start another RB.

Do I go with Shonne Greene or Tolbert?

I like Tolbert cause he gets catches plus goal line carries, but at the same time, Shonne Greene has rushed 42 times the last 2 games. I heard LT is getting the start though...

Just go with Tolbert. Even getting 21 carries he still hasn't gotten over 100 yards, and he only got 1 TD. If there's a rushing TD today for the Jets, it'll probably be LT cause they'll try and get him one.

Originally Posted by DuvalChevyBoy

Pick 2 to start

Anquan Boldin @ JAX
Jordy Nelson @ MIN
Santonio Holmes vs SD
James Jones @ MIN

I'm leaning towards starting Boldin and Holmes.

I like Nelson and Holmes, Nelson has been getting a lot of targets from Rodgers as of late and I Holmes is due for a big game.
With all that said Nelson is the must start but you can't go wrong with either Holmes or Boldin

Back
Top Bottom