The Official Fantasy Football Thread

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS THIS WEEK!!!

Get your rosters set early!!

And if you're in a PPR, Roy Helu should be your #1 waiver wire target.

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS THIS WEEK!!!

Get your rosters set early!!

And if you're in a PPR, Roy Helu should be your #1 waiver wire target.

went up against Vick, D-Jax & Maclin. I had Eagles D/St and i won
laugh.gif

i didnt even think id win that game to be honest, but ill take it
pimp.gif

I dropped the Cowboys D for Antonio Brown. D-Jax and Garcon have been trash and Austin is hurt again.
30t6p3b.gif
I wanted to drop the Eagles D but I need them this week, I hope no one picks up the Cowboys.
laugh.gif

Pick 1 WR and 1 RB:

Rashard Mendenhall
Mike Tolbert
Antonio Brown
Pierre Garcon

I'm leaning towards Brown at WR and can't pick for flex. If Matthews is out, I'll go Tolbert.

And would you guys go Graham or Finely at TE this wk?

In a 2RB 1 flex 2 WR league I have 5 pretty good RBs (Forte, Sproles, Murray, MJD, and McGahee) but my WR core is weak (Jennings, Colston, Torrey Smith)
who should I try and package in a trade for a better WR 

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

In a 2RB 1 flex 2 WR league I have 5 pretty good RBs (Forte, Sproles, Murray, MJD, and McGahee) but my WR core is weak (Jennings, Colston, Torrey Smith)

Sproles+Colston for Megatron.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Sproles+Colston for Megatron.
i would decline that with the quickness.

Forte + Colston for Megatron

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Do you guys think Frank Gore will start sitting games towards the end of the year?

Nope. We'll have something to play for later in the season (#2 seed).

Also, if you haven't handcuffed Gore with his injury history, you should.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

I dropped the Cowboys D for Antonio Brown. D-Jax and Garcon have been trash and Austin is hurt again.
30t6p3b.gif
I wanted to drop the Eagles D but I need them this week, I hope no one picks up the Cowboys.
laugh.gif

Pick 1 WR and 1 RB:

Rashard Mendenhall
Mike Tolbert
Antonio Brown
Pierre Garcon

I'm leaning towards Brown at WR and can't pick for flex. If Matthews is out, I'll go Tolbert.

And would you guys go Graham or Finely at TE this wk?

Looks like Matthews is playing, go Mendy

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Do you guys think Frank Gore will start sitting games towards the end of the year?

Nope. We'll have something to play for later in the season (#2 seed).

Also, if you haven't handcuffed Gore with his injury history, you should.

I hope they lighten his load though. Give Kendal more touches, we need him healthy if we want to make a playoff run. And he sprained his ankle at Washington.

Trying to make some changes in my team.

Looking to ship off Mendy+DJax...

Which RB should I look into?

Sproles?
Steven Jax?

Halp!!!@!@

I started off the season 0-5 and have come back to be 4-5 with 4 straight wins. I like my chances this week, but I need to get to at least 7 wins to make the playoffs. I can't seem to catch a break with Miles Austin going down though. My receivers left are Breaston, Percy, Brandon Lloyd, and David Nelson.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Trying to make some changes in my team.

Looking to ship off Mendy+DJax...

Which RB should I look into?

Sproles?
Steven Jax?

Halp!!!@!@
PPR - Sproles
Regular - Steven Jackson

How much stock do you guys really put into kickers? It may be a dumb question, and you may say "a kicker is a kicker"....but those 6-12 points is the difference between a W or an L.

That being said, I have the top 2 Kickers in the league, Jason Hanson and David Akers. Which one would you keep?

Oh and in a PPR league:
Roy Helu or LaGerrette Blount?

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

How much stock do you guys really put into kickers? It may be a dumb question, and you may say "a kicker is a kicker"....but those 6-12 points is the difference between a W or an L.

That being said, I have the top 2 Kickers in the league, Jason Hanson and David Akers. Which one would you keep?

Oh and in a PPR league:
Roy Helu or LaGerrette Blount?

Roy Helu no doubt

Someone in my league just traded Owen Daniels+Romo for Tolber+Jared Cook
laugh.gif
the team getting Daniels/Romo is 6-3 and the other team is 3-6.......... am I wrong for smelling BS and collusion??

Pick 1
Maurice Morris @ Chicago
or

Donald Brown vs Jacksonville

or

Chris Ogbannaya vs St. Louis

^^ Morris

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
the team getting Daniels/Romo is 6-3 and the other team is 3-6.......... am I wrong for smelling BS and collusion??

If the team trading Romo is that desperate for a RB and already has another decent QB then it's not too bad, but I can see how you could think that.

Would you trade Jimmy Graham for Sproles or McGahee in a non PPR? I'm desperate for another RB with Wells being banged up and MJD not being able to do much since they have no passing game to keep the opposing defenses honest. I have Hernandez as my backup TE so I wouldn't be in that bad of shape without Graham. I already have Tebow so I'm leaning more towards going after Sproles.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

^^ Morris

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

If the team trading Romo is that desperate for a RB and already has another decent QB then it's not too bad, but I can see how you could think that.

Would you trade Jimmy Graham for Sproles or McGahee in a non PPR? I'm desperate for another RB with Wells being banged up and MJD not being able to do much since they have no passing game to keep the opposing defenses honest. I have Hernandez as my backup TE so I wouldn't be in that bad of shape without Graham. I already have Tebow so I'm leaning more towards going after Sproles.

in a non ppr i would really go mcgahee.....in a ppr sproles is a beast..

Back
Top Bottom