The Official Fantasy Football Thread

34jbygm.jpg

Greatest comeback of my life...down by about 60 at the start of the 4 oclock games...then enter megatron!!!

Tryin to get back to back chips in my league.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Johnny White is a sleeper for real if Fred Jackson is out for the year. He'd probably end up being the primary guy while Spiller is the change of pace back. Might drop David Nelson for him.
Expound a little more on this statement....... I just dropped Mo Morris for this Johnny White fellow..... 
contemplating dropping Jon Baldwin for him in another deep league
Simple, (please pardon my tone as I am extremely jaded right now)...
CJ sucks...will probably fall flat on his face, the Bills will give Johnny the opportunity at some point this Sunday. Johnny will show that he is the superior player (unlike Spiller the breeze doesn't knock him down) and will outperform CJ....

Leaving him the starting RB....However, I liken him to a Jackie Battle who can catch with Mershawn Lynch "beast mode" upside....That's it, he sucks. FJAX owners unless you have depth it's a wrap. 

At least I have 2 other fantasy teams. *sigh* 
indifferent.gif
...This was my best team though, I was once in the 98 percentile for ESPN Fantasy Prize Leagues in scored points, very close to breaking into the leaderboard and actually had a shot at winning the whole damn thing. Due to injuries the past two weeks (Wes being a bit banged up, FJAX going down for the season, Julio getting hurt, Dwayne Bowe's QB sucking, and Hillis just never being an option for me all season long) I fell down to  93.1%. I have an insanely potent team but without a second RB I'm going to get annihilated come playoff time. 

I'm playoff bound in all 3 leagues but I was really trying to win the ESPN Points Prize League title, 
laugh.gif
. Done.....Aspirations, shattered. My fault though as I knew DeMarco was going to overtake Felix injury or not, I knew it I was going to pick him up but my timing was off. I waited too long and boom Felix got hurt, DeMarco was picked up by some scrub 2-6 team (who is now 5-6 and will probably walk through his next two opponents en route to a playoff spot to play me, only to destroy me, he has MJD and Steven Jackson also), and then blew up.

I knew it and I didn't listen to my gut, never again. Next season I'm going to torture every league I'm in. People gonna think Nostradamus is back and plays fantasy football. I even knew Kevin Smith was going to overtake Maurice Morris for the simple fact he could catch the ball and that the Lions liked the shape he was in (plus I knew he was better because we all knew what he did his rookie year). Picked him up in another league I was in but didn't pick him up in this league because I was hoping Helu would start at some point....

I did this to myself, cool story huh bros? Hope ya'll learned something, if you know something the next man doesn't, make moves. Knowledge and foresight is power, use it. No, scrap that, abuse it....

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Expound a little more on this statement....... I just dropped Mo Morris for this Johnny White fellow..... 
contemplating dropping Jon Baldwin for him in another deep league
Simple, (please pardon my tone as I am extremely jaded right now)...
CJ sucks...will probably fall flat on his face, the Bills will give Johnny the opportunity at some point this Sunday. Johnny will show that he is the superior player (unlike Spiller the breeze doesn't knock him down) and will outperform CJ....

Leaving him the starting RB....However, I liken him to a Jackie Battle who can catch with Mershawn Lynch "beast mode" upside....That's it, he sucks. FJAX owners unless you have depth it's a wrap. 

At least I have 2 other fantasy teams. *sigh* 
indifferent.gif
...This was my best team though, I was once in the 98 percentile for ESPN Fantasy Prize Leagues in scored points, very close to breaking into the leaderboard and actually had a shot at winning the whole damn thing. Due to injuries the past two weeks (Wes being a bit banged up, FJAX going down for the season, Julio getting hurt, Dwayne Bowe's QB sucking, and Hillis just never being an option for me all season long) I fell down to  93.1%. I have an insanely potent team but without a second RB I'm going to get annihilated come playoff time. 

I'm playoff bound in all 3 leagues but I was really trying to win the ESPN Points Prize League title, 
laugh.gif
. Done.....Aspirations, shattered. My fault though as I knew DeMarco was going to overtake Felix injury or not, I knew it I was going to pick him up but my timing was off. I waited too long and boom Felix got hurt, DeMarco was picked up by some scrub 2-6 team (who is now 5-6 and will probably walk through his next two opponents en route to a playoff spot to play me, only to destroy me, he has MJD and Steven Jackson also), and then blew up.

I knew it and I didn't listen to my gut, never again. Next season I'm going to torture every league I'm in. People gonna think Nostradamus is back and plays fantasy football. I even knew Kevin Smith was going to overtake Maurice Morris for the simple fact he could catch the ball and that the Lions liked the shape he was in (plus I knew he was better because we all knew what he did his rookie year). Picked him up in another league I was in but didn't pick him up in this league because I was hoping Helu would start at some point....

I did this to myself, cool story huh bros? Hope ya'll learned something, if you know something the next man doesn't, make moves. Knowledge and foresight is power, use it. No, scrap that, abuse it....

eyes.gif
ah, I did say he'd fall on his face! lol wow can't believe I didn't remember that. Welp yeah I said it, and oddly enough I picked him up (probably out of salt that I lost Fred Jackson and CJ was taken in that league so I snatched him up in the other 2 leagues I'm in to screw the FJAX owners there lol).
But yeah, you got me, I said it. Glad you and I didn't take my advice. 

Glad I don't have to face that guy with MJD and SJAX (DeMarco getting hurt helped me as I picked up Felix when he dropped him)....

*sigh* never got back in contention for the espn leaderboard....
frown.gif

Man its all good, I just couldn't figure out why you thought he would be bad, any back with good hands is going to cook in Buffalo.

But hey Stafford or Rodgers next week?

If the 49ers lose Saturday Rodgers probably won't play Sunday night plus as bad as the Bears are he probably won't play the whole game either way. Also the Bears D-line is going to eat him alive.

Am I crazy for going with Stafford? Its the Championship my big money league and $500 bucks is the difference between first and second.

Man its all good, I just couldn't figure out why you thought he would be bad, any back with good hands is going to cook in Buffalo.

If the 49ers lose Saturday Rodgers probably won't play Sunday night plus as bad as the Bears are he probably won't play the whole game either way. Also the Bears D-line is going to eat him alive.

Am I crazy for going with Stafford? Its the Championship my big money league and $500 bucks is the difference between first and second.
He traditionally went down easily after contact. Very Chris Johnson-esque (at least this season's Chris Johnson, aside from some recent performances).  
I should have however pointed out that he was worth a pick up because he is slottable as a WR/RB, thus making him a lock for at least 5-8 points (obviously with upside for more). 

As far as Stafford or Rodgers...Gotta go Stafford. I see A-Rod playing but putting the game out of reach by half. I'd get Matt Flynn as insurance if I owned A-Rod (even in your case, in the event of an Stafford injury, or even Stafford's handcuff Shaun Hill). 

The Lions are still playing for that Wildcard spot, Stafford and Mega are clicking again. I like Stafford, as crazy as it sounds....

I'm even considering benching Brady for Cam Newton and picking up Ryan Mallett in case Cam goes down and Hoodie does something out of character like benching Brady week 17.

These last 2 weeks are going to absolutely drive people nuts. It's a war of attrition now people. Pick up Khalil Bell, probably the last rosterable RB left on peoples WW....

Rice owners pick up Ricky Williams...

In fact, nows a good time to pick up your handcuffs, period....If you haven't already. I'm about to drop a defense and pick up my opponents handcuffs lol....

He traditionally went down easily after contact. Very Chris Johnson-esque (at least this season's Chris Johnson, aside from some recent performances).  
I should have however pointed out that he was worth a pick up because he is slottable as a WR/RB, thus making him a lock for at least 5-8 points (obviously with upside for more). 

As far as Stafford or Rodgers...Gotta go Stafford. I see A-Rod playing but putting the game out of reach by half. I'd get Matt Flynn as insurance if I owned A-Rod (even in your case, in the event of an Stafford injury, or even Stafford's handcuff Shaun Hill). 

The Lions are still playing for that Wildcard spot, Stafford and Mega are clicking again. I like Stafford, as crazy as it sounds....

I'm even considering benching Brady for Cam Newton and picking up Ryan Mallett in case Cam goes down and Hoodie does something out of character like benching Brady week 17.

These last 2 weeks are going to absolutely drive people nuts. It's a war of attrition now people. Pick up Khalil Bell, probably the last rosterable RB left on peoples WW....

In fact, nows a good time to pick up your handcuffs, period....If you haven't already. I'm about to drop a defense and pick up my opponents handcuffs lol....

Both my championships are this week.

In my money league my only decision is Stafford or Rodgers but in my work league its Beast Mode, Blount. Antonio Brown or Laurent Robinson. I love Beast Mode but I'm leaning toward Laurent Robinson.

In my money league my only decision is Stafford or Rodgers but in my work league its Beast Mode, Blount. Antonio Brown or Laurent Robinson. I love Beast Mode but I'm leaning toward Laurent Robinson.

i'd lean towards blount...
i know I know his last performance against carolina was pathetic and well he's lately been flat out pathetic...

but you can't be bad against carolina twice....i mean...twice? he should punch himself after the game if that happens....

if anything i'd go antonio over laurent, not liking him against the revved up eagles...something tells me that's a trap. seems like laurent's targets have gone down as of late....

between staff or a-rod for just next week and not week 17......i'd still lean towards stafford but i'd wait until friday to make the decision (since detroit plays saturday) to assess a-rod's status as a starter for sunday....

still though since it's week 16 and not a 2 week series A-Rod is going to go ham against the Bears for at least a half 
laugh.gif

as far as beast mode goes (goin back to your other league) interestingly enough I have to choose between him, DJAX and D-Bowe...I'm going against the grain on this one...i dont advise anyone else to make this same play but...

i'm starting lynch, if anyone is going to score finally on the ground against the 9ers....it's beast mode....let's go baby, skittles on deck. 

i'd lean towards blount...
i know I know his last performance against carolina was pathetic and well he's lately been flat out pathetic...

but you can't be bad against carolina twice....i mean...twice? he should punch himself after the game if that happens....

if anything i'd go antonio over laurent, not liking him against the revved up eagles...something tells me that's a trap.

between staff or a-rod for just next week and not week 17......i'd still lean towards stafford but i'd wait until friday to make the decision (since detroit plays saturday) to assess a-rod's status as a starter for sunday....

still though since it's week 16 and not a 2 week series A-Rod is going to go ham against the Bears for at least a half 
laugh.gif

Yeah Rodgers brought me here but the very reason I didn't trade Stafford was for this very situation.

F it I'm just going to cook with Stafford and hope for the best, I have him in my work league I'm a Lions fan so I might as well go all in.

I should win my work league either way because outside of Arian Foster his team sucks, dude's team gave up the lowest points in the league by far, he had a bye and barely won last week. I'm already spending that money.
laugh.gif

all right guys, championship week for my big money league. need to choose a QB.

Dan orlovsky
Matt hassleback
Kyle Orton

laugh.gif
not a joke. We run2 qbs in a qb favored league. who would you guys go with?

Div1- Turner, Mendenhall and Spiller
Balik- Vick and Nicks
denni- Orton (damn thats brutal lol)

Need some championship help myself guys....

Blount, Spiller, or Dez. Pick 1 (btw its PPR league)

also just in case ben doesn't.... Sanchez or Freeman?

any help would be appreciated guys. I want this title...

Aaron Rodgers or Matt Stafford. Man this is a tough choice. Might not make a decision still Saturday pre kick off

Originally Posted by BalikBX

Championship Week. PPR League.

Any changes I should make?

Nicks or Bowe
Tebow or Vick

I'd go with Tebow and Nicks.

Ok I have a 3 receiver league and below are my options

Santonio Holmes
Percy Harvin
Demaryius Thomas
Desean Jackson
Malcolm Floyd

Originally Posted by srvballer

Div1- Turner, Mendenhall and Spiller
Balik- Vick and Nicks
denni- Orton (damn thats brutal lol)

Need some championship help myself guys....

Blount, Spiller, or Dez. Pick 1 (btw its PPR league)

also just in case ben doesn't.... Sanchez or Freeman?

any help would be appreciated guys. I want this title...

Spiller and Sanchez

Pick 1 RB, 2 WR and 1 Flex

Wells @ CIN
McGahee @ BUF
Smith vs SD

Fitz @ CIN
Austin vs PHI
Green vs ARI

Do you guys think Kahlil Bell is a good start this week lets say over Felix Jones? I already picked up Sammy Morris
Also what D/ST?

WAS DEF vs MIN

DEN DEF @ BUF

Guessing Owen Daniels is gonna be out tonight? I'm gonna end up having to start Joel Dreesen in his place...
Well now they're saying he will start. Still shaky though.

MJD better play this week man.

Pick 1:
Felix vs. Eagles
Bradshaw vs. Jets
Kevin Smith vs. SD
Bell vs. GB

I'm leaning towards Bell or Felix. Opinions?

Foster with a big game to open up my championship week. One more TD would have been nice though.
pimp.gif

Who should my flex play be? Felix Jones or Roy Helu

Back
Top Bottom