WR: Devin Aromashodu
WR: TO
WR: Laurent Robinson
TE: Cooley
TE: Zach Miller (OAK)
D/ST: Eagles
D/ST: Cards
K: Prater
I like that trade, you definitely upgrade your wr production with jennings, but why would you want both jennings and driver on the same team? Your RB's are still pretty deep with deangelo gone, especially if you get jonathan stewart in exchange. Z Miller should be a solid #1 TE this year, it's all on pass blocking for OAK for jason campbell to get him the ball though.
well, if I get Jennings, I wouldn't start Driver. I could use Driver elsewhere and get something in return.

I'll have 2 productive WR's along with 2 productive RB's. the only problem I have is not having a solid TE.

Originally Posted by bantaa

cutler @ dallas or orton vs seattle?
I'd take my chances.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

best or forsett this weekend? i have a feeling eagles will stomp on the lions

Not much to choose from here. Eagles run D is pretty tough, plus the Lions will be down big meaning more Air attack. Forsett isn't gonna get you much either, but he's going up against DEN.

Originally Posted by AG 47

S. Jackson, J. Charles, F. Gore

Man, this ain't even a question. Start your big guys. BTW, did you trade to get any of those RB's (besides Jackson)? Or did you draft them?

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

RB/WR flex, pick one:

Jerome Harrison vs KC
Mike Wallace @ Tenn
Percy Harvin vs MIA
Eddie Royal vs SEA
Felix Jones vs CHI

I'm leaning towards Harrison
I would've said Harrison, but with Peyton Hillis starting, I'd say go with Eddie Royal (gut call here)

Originally Posted by bantaa

cutler @ dallas or orton vs seattle?
I'd take my chances.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

best or forsett this weekend? i have a feeling eagles will stomp on the lions

Not much to choose from here. Eagles run D is pretty tough, plus the Lions will be down big meaning more Air attack. Forsett isn't gonna get you much either, but he's going up against DEN.

Originally Posted by AG 47

S. Jackson, J. Charles, F. Gore

Man, this ain't even a question. Start your big guys. BTW, did you trade to get any of those RB's (besides Jackson)? Or did you draft them?

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

RB/WR flex, pick one:

Jerome Harrison vs KC
Mike Wallace @ Tenn
Percy Harvin vs MIA
Eddie Royal vs SEA
Felix Jones vs CHI

I'm leaning towards Harrison
I would've said Harrison, but with Peyton Hillis starting, I'd say go with Eddie Royal (gut call here)

I got it tough this week.
WR
Should I start mike sims-walker, Devin Hester, or Dexter mccluster.
RB
Should I start Michael bush, Dexter mccluster, bernard scott, or Leon Washington.

I got it tough this week.
WR
Should I start mike sims-walker, Devin Hester, or Dexter mccluster.
RB
Should I start Michael bush, Dexter mccluster, bernard scott, or Leon Washington.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Should I do this trade?

I get:
Greg Jennings
J-Stew/Dez Bryant/ Mike Wallace

I give:
Deangelo Williams
Chris Cooley

My team right now:

QB: Rivers
QB: Vick
RB: CJ2K
RB: Deangelo
RB: Beanie
RB: Moreno
WR: Roddy White
WR: Donald Driver
I like that trade, you definitely upgrade your wr production with jennings, but why would you want both jennings and driver on the same team? Your RB's are still pretty deep with deangelo gone, especially if you get jonathan stewart in exchange. Z Miller should be a solid #1 TE this year, it's all on pass blocking for OAK for jason campbell to get him the ball though.
well, if I get Jennings, I wouldn't start Driver. I could use Driver elsewhere and get something in return.

I'll have 2 productive WR's along with 2 productive RB's. the only problem I have is not having a solid TE.
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. But you can always try and swap driver for a TE or one of you're RB's. How many positions do you start?

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Should I do this trade?

I get:
Greg Jennings
J-Stew/Dez Bryant/ Mike Wallace

I give:
Deangelo Williams
Chris Cooley

My team right now:

QB: Rivers
QB: Vick
RB: CJ2K
RB: Deangelo
RB: Beanie
RB: Moreno
WR: Roddy White
WR: Donald Driver

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. But you can always try and swap driver for a TE or one of you're RB's. How many positions do you start?

Can't decide who to start. Favre or C. Palmer. My dilemma is, I have Baltimores D and they play the Bengals, so if I start Palmer I need to pick up a new D. Any advice or suggestions??

Can't decide who to start. Favre or C. Palmer. My dilemma is, I have Baltimores D and they play the Bengals, so if I start Palmer I need to pick up a new D. Any advice or suggestions??

still heated bout Ryan Grant, wasnt even my pick tho

Yahoo decided to lag and auto-picked him over Roddy White

still heated bout Ryan Grant, wasnt even my pick tho

Yahoo decided to lag and auto-picked him over Roddy White

Originally Posted by LakersKobe

Just play favre imo.

Jonathan Stewart vs TB or Garcon / Collie vs NYG?

Originally Posted by LakersKobe

Just play favre imo.

Jonathan Stewart vs TB or Garcon / Collie vs NYG?

Back
Top Bottom