The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

This is getting boycotted with this City exclusive *%#+, back to PES. I hope it's not crap again
frown.gif

how many preview vids are out? ive only seen the ones with some of the new moves (360 doublestick [nh]) and the likes with all the pre-rendered shots and stuff.

also add me for some fifa 11 for now gt unashamedzeus67 (dont ask, xbl gave it to me when i started my trial... :/

oh yeah we need an nt league for when this drops

whos getting it on ps3?

damn its me- all ive seen is the videos showing the new control dribbling stuff and also the new collisions/player impacts or whatever theyre calling it

ea claims the jump from fifa 11 to 12 is bigger than the one from 10 to 11, which if true is huge.....fifa 10 is absolute garbage compared to 11, there is no dribbling control whatsoever.

I usually just wait it out till black friday, its been $35 the last 2 black fridays.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

I usually just wait it out till black friday, its been $35 the last 2 black fridays.

That's how I picked up 11. Will do the same this year.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

wow after seeing the first cover i was thinking...."fifa has got to be kidding me....kaká again?" then i saw who else was on the covers
roll.gif

This,

and the Spanish cover
pimp.gif

Chicharito should be on the North America cover though
nerd.gif

cant wait for this.. it's the one game I play year round until the new one comes up and dont get sick of it, definitely havent done that with any other game.

Whats the release date?

Yeah I usually cop on the first day bc I can't wait! Hearing everyone talk kills me

PS3 NT League put me down so I can clown - rapper

I'm getting this one. 
FIFA_twelve1.jpg

aren't Rooney and Kaka contracted until like 2012 or something? I think I heard something like that.

stuntin951 on psn

so if i just pre order on amazon i get $20 credit? can i do multiple copies?

Back
Top Bottom