The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

This game is hard as +%*@...I was doing offline so I went online and only scored 2 goals in 6 matches...gave up an embarrassing amount smh

Any tips on how to get the ball past the gk I can hit it on target but the gk always catches it

of youre one on one you move your player to the side and shot a finese shot (R1 on ps3), if you come at an angle from the side inside the box then shoot far post and just go for the power with nothing else added and it will go in

Is there a way to play my club with a created player vs a friends created player on the same xbox?

im on MUFC as a CAM hes on inter as a CAM could we play against each other? FIFA 11 btw

Originally Posted by vell23

What u mean far post

like say youre coming in at an angle, the post closest to you is the near post and the one furthest to you is the far post. its all relative to your position
images

generally the goalie cuts off the near post so when going for power towards the far post his reaction time is cut and the distance he has to cover is farther so the goal is more likely to happen

Since you just got the game I'd suggest just using manual controls and learning from there.
The goals scored using manual controls are crazy, especially once you learn to shoot from 35 yards out lol

Go in practice mode by pressing select (on PS3) to practice skill moves.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

uMad fc is on the 360 right? Is it too late to try out? I dont have a mic tho.
I'm a 88 cb
send me a friend request - henz0

theres no wrong or right time to use the finesse shot. At this point, for me its a choice of how i want the ball to go in. I try using it a lot with a good long shooter like ibrahimovic from outside the area when the ball is placed right about the same spot as the previous picture i posted,im almost running parallel to the 18 yard box and i use the finesse shot to curl it aiming towards, again, the far post.

Ease up on the power button if your shots go over the post. are you on ps3 or xbox?

my PSN is adrian1221 and im down for a few games just to show you different tactics i use.

anyone else is welcomed to add me if they wanna play too!

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

Since you just got the game I'd suggest just using manual controls and learning from there.
The goals scored using manual controls are crazy, especially once you learn to shoot from 35 yards out lol

I wouldn't suggest anyone who just got the game to play using manuel controls.

anybody else play ultimate team? i get on there when im bored and earn a bunch of coins and build a team.. I've built 3 teams this past year on 12...
My all mexican team

2i6chhl.png

My random team filled with players that i'm a fan of..

5whwzb.png

And i built a EPL team just so i could play the tournaments where all your players have to be from one league.

24dolyf.png

i'm done building teams, i'll probably just upgrade these.. there's a in form Carlos Vela out there that i'm going to get next for the Mexican team.. 

If anyone thinks they're good and wants to bet some $ on a game let me know. 5 or 10 bucks.
nerd.gif

all i play is UT and when the servers down i just play career mode with my VP

right now im working on a all inform Ligue 1 squad
and a Portugal/Spain/Russian hybrid
the third team gets switched up almost every week in the past 2 weeks ive had a Italian National, England National, Serie A, and La Liga side

anybody on xbox who wants to share tips with a beginner add me on live. I have a mic if that helps
GT:velle47

Back
Top Bottom