The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

'Fortnite: Battle Royale' Debuts "Solo Showdown" Mode for Limited Time

Epic Games continues rolling out limited-time modes for Fortnite: Battle Royale. Following the now-ended playable Thanos feature, the game now offers a “Solo Showdown” feature. The mode is identical to a normal match on the surface, but it’s actually a scored mode — the game’s first competitive option — and is aimed at separating the pros from the casual players with a substantial prize for those who stand supreme. You earn points according to the position you finish in, and the person with the most points after 50 matches earns a V-Buck prize equivalent to about $500 USD. Check out the point spread and prizes below.

get on that solo showdown yall

sometimes when I play solo i'll play as the default skin so people can underestimate me then i hit em with the one two punch and collect their loot

'Fortnite: Battle Royale' Debuts "Solo Showdown" Mode for Limited Time

Epic Games continues rolling out limited-time modes for Fortnite: Battle Royale. Following the now-ended playable Thanos feature, the game now offers a “Solo Showdown” feature. The mode is identical to a normal match on the surface, but it’s actually a scored mode — the game’s first competitive option — and is aimed at separating the pros from the casual players with a substantial prize for those who stand supreme. You earn points according to the position you finish in, and the person with the most points after 50 matches earns a V-Buck prize equivalent to about $500 USD. Check out the point spread and prizes below.

get on that solo showdown yall

Looks like you gotta be Top 100 to get V bucks. I don't think I can do that :lol:

Screenshot_20180517-220237_Chrome.jpg

If anyone is down to squad up I'll be on in ~20 minutes

damn i thought anyone could win some free v bucks for just playing 50 matches. already won my first game and only game though on the showdown.
not sure if its even worth trying lol.

anyways im on now. i can squad up if anyone wants. send invite

Screenshot_20180517-220237_Chrome.jpg

If anyone is down to squad up I'll be on in ~20 minutes

damn i thought anyone could win some free v bucks for just playing 50 matches. already won my first game and only game though on the showdown.
not sure if its even worth trying lol.

anyways im on now. i can squad up if anyone wants. send invite

Imma send y’all invites at 10:30 - 10:35. Is that good for y’all.

sometimes when I play solo i'll play as the default skin so people can underestimate me then i hit em with the one two punch and collect their loot
I use default skins...But I'm not good enough to intimidate anyone lmao.

I like the Solo Showdown mode. I hope they expand on it and keep a permanent ranked mode. I had pretty good ranks back in my League of Legends and Starcraft II days.

Back
Top Bottom