The Official George Bush Unappreciation Thread

It's time...... Bash On

george-w-bush-picture.jpeg

Please just stop dwelling on the PAST. We all know nobody likes him.... He's out, Obama's in and we can now move FORWARD.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Regardless, he was your president and you should have a wee bit respect for him.
He wasn't my president. I didn't vote for him. And because he has/had a title he should be respected regardless of all the screw ups anddamage he's caused to people in this country and throughout the world? Nah, that's some "fall in line" type +!!# I can't get with.

Cause one thing people didn't do enough of during the last eight years was bash the President; yep we really need to start making up for lost timeon this, am I right?

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Regardless, he was your president and you should have a wee bit respect for him.
He wasn't my president. I didn't vote for him. And because he has/had a title he should be respected regardless of all the screw ups and damage he's caused to people in this country and throughout the world? Nah, that's some "fall in line" type +!!# I can't get with.
You live in America right?

Yeah he !$%$%@ up a lot as President but the person is APPRECIATED. Dude seems like a fun time to hang around. Bash me all you want but that guy is acharacter.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

He wasn't my president. I didn't vote for him. And because he has/had a title he should be respected regardless of all the screw ups and damage he's caused to people in this country and throughout the world? Nah, that's some "fall in line" type +!!# I can't get with.
Do Venezuelans have to respect Hugo?
Cubans-Castro?

i thought u was talkin bout me for a second
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Do Venezuelans have to respect Hugo?
Cubans-Castro?
I believe so.

I literally spit my drink out when i heard them sing "hey hey goodbye" while the ex-president's chopper circled the capital.,

Yes the gesture of the million Americans still around was classless, but he had it coming. Anyone got a youtube video to this?

Back
Top Bottom