The Official H.N.I.C. 2 Album Thread

After that Hempstead!! bred individual tried to play Joe & JC................ I'm dead on duke. Come on son, make music. You are not nearly asintriguing as a personality as Fif. And dudes would leave you going home in your socks like it's '88 in JC. Stop it protective custody P.

does anybody know where the newscaster sample in the beginning of Real Power is People? for some reason i keep playin just that part over and over again. shesoundin real post apocalyptic.........and then that silly +*% beat comes on
smh.gif

I haven't checked for Pee or Mobb Deep since HNIC part one. They already killed everyone on the planet Earth on their first 3 or 4 albums... There's noone left to kill Pee! Besides, if I wanted to hear about you murdering every living organism known to man I would just listen to the old albums where thequality of murders, rhymes, and beats were much better.

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Yo this joint is real solid. 4 mics

^^^^ Agreed (4 mics) , prodigy flow has slowed down which makes it seem like he's not spitting anymore, but the songs are tight.
"Field marshall p" is the Hardest track imo. (Beat makes you wanna smack someone)
"I want out" shows that havoc still has some bangers left.
Album woulda been much better if we didnt hear 6 songs off the album early.
Some of you cats need to jump off alchemists balls like Prodigy didnt bring him into the game!
-edit
prediction 90,000 first week

Edit2-
Full_flame_suited_up.jpg

^nah.

but thats a dope track

90k first week?

you bugging my dude.

im guessing 4-10k.

but definitely no more than 10.

I only copped this album cuz I mess with Mobb Deep and their production...but I swear this N' P has turned into the most boring rapper ever. Some of thechoruses are long and boring and I cant tell it from the verses. And this Un Pacino N' has no intensity with the rhymes just straight boring..
eyes.gif

Click Clack & Veterans Memorial =
pimp.gif

this album is better than i expected....this big twinz dude sounds like he talkin through a fan(i used to do that when i was young lol)...def. not better thanthe first one

album is defintely solid id say 4 mics as well

but what ticks me off is that people stay complaining about hip hops current state with bubble gum rap and hip pop, but when some1 does some real gritty hiphop, true to the roots NO one checks for it. its sad and really makes me believe people dont know what they want and takes whatever is "HOT"

sad that this album probably wont even make 100 :smh

Originally Posted by dgk3188

^nah.

but thats a dope track

90k first week?

you bugging my dude.

im guessing 4-10k.

but definitely no more than 10.
[table][tr][td]36
[/td] [td]Prodigy
[/td] [td]H.N.I.C pt 2
[/td] [td]12,962
[/td] [td]13,341[/td] [/tr][/table]
90,000 i must of been smoking some good stuff that day!

The Mobb raised me. period. This is garbage. Why? Because Prodigy is lame as fudge man. He soft. I grew up from queens, 30 years, been bought and heard most ifnot every mobb track up to about 2004ish and thensome. whatever. He was the illest at one point. between the Infamous and Hell on earth album, no one wasseeing him..maybe nas but he was just one some *$% back then. now, i think anyone can just step to him and slap him like a 2 bit +$!$$.

I've been a Mobb fan since '94 & probablly have heard every Mobb song but this @+#% is weak. This album doesn't deserve the HNIC 2 title. Pputs u to sleep when he raps nowadays. I was HIGHLY disappointed

Back
Top Bottom