The Official H-TOWN Post - Sneaker Summit WINTER 10 @ Meridian December 27th 2009

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Dallas SneakerHead Checking In as well

I will be there for the first time. Nothing should stop me this time. Job or nothing can get in the way. I have cleared that weekend off. Will be there fri- sat- and obviously Sunday. Will make some appearences at shops. Anyone down to show around.
Hit up TIPPING POINT for the fresh gear
pimp.gif

About sneaker summit...as far as I know performing is ACE BOOGIE andniceguys. dudes is sick
sick.gif
pimp.gif

^ Did you buy it from Ticketmaster?

I bought my ticket today from there and it was $10.00 and then they added a convenience fee which was like $6.72.
smh.gif

Is that right?

Oh, damn I could have saved $1.72. I was at Greenspoint Mall today too.
smh.gif

I bought it from Ticketmaster, because it was $10.00 from there, but I didn't realize the convenience fee would be that much. I was already there, sothat's why I decided to buy them anyways.

Your best bet is buying a ticket from a boutique sponsor.
It comes with a 15% off coupon on it and a free raffle ticket.
Use your coupon on a pair of kicks within the next couple of months, and you basically get your money back and got in the event for FREE.
Not to mention your supporting the local shops/community.

smh.gif
I wonder if it's too late to return it now. The lady made me write my signature on the back of the tickets, but I couldn't really hear what she wassaying because she was speaking so low.

I'm gonna be flying from cali (east bay area) to houston today and i'm there til monday for a wedding... i'm tryna go sunday to the summit fshoobut im 21, and all my cousins are younger than me that stay out there so im tryna roll with someone or i might have one my uncles car. Ima have a eighth ofthat finest
smokin.gif
from the club in oakland with me. if anyone down to roll out there and match or fade up hitme..... I know i'm bout to be %+#%@%@ boredthe whole trip doin wedding crap , so I'm tryna see whats good with houston and the females you got out there before i shake haha

im new in h-town, and this is my first summit.

could anyone possible give me a guestimate of what the penis to vagina ratio will be sunday????????????

^ It's mainly dudes, but there's plenty of ladies walking around and of course you can't forget the models.
pimp.gif

I can't wait to see these black girls.
laugh.gif
That's one of my favorite parts of these H-Town Sneaker Summits.
smokin.gif

Our audience is 60+% Male 30+% Female
But it's definitely quality over quantity from what Ive seen
pimp.gif

^^^^Sup Deadstock?

To everyone out there in Texas: Don't sleep on the H-town summits, so come out and support the scene and culture. Have another good one B.

The summit was awesome.
pimp.gif

I bought a Premium Goods fitted and I won the Derek Anderson P.E. Air Jordan II's from DJ Clark Kent.
smokin.gif

My friend got a pair of Bun B's Orlando VII's from the 60+ Pack.

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

anyone snap a pic of the lebron table?

I don't know if you'd remember me, but I was the asian dude with the Crooks and Castles shirt on with OG Playoff XII's and a Astros fitted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

anyone snap a pic of the lebron table?
I don't know if you'd remember me, but I was the asian dude with the Crooks and Castles shirt on with OG Playoff XII's and a Astros fitted.
laugh.gif

i really do..sorry asians,houston hat.....really reaching,

i went with t21d and was set up next to him......i had all the airmaxes and sb's

Unfortunately, there were alot of people who came through but didn't get it. Most were expecting the latest and greatest retro/cdp Jordan. That was thepurpose of my setup. It didn't matter, because as long as it made Clark Kent stop and say "WOW, the @#$% is heavy!!!!", that's all theconfirmation I needed.

Back
Top Bottom