The official "I loathe Kelis' because she is a money hungry wench" thread. vol. Damn I feel for Nas

I knew this chick was seeking and had been awarded, from Nas, an outrageous sum of money to cover both child and spousal support. But as it turns out, tens ofthousands of dollars a month wasn't enough for her. I am utterly disgusted at this chick wolfish ways.

Relative to many on this board, I tend to give women the benefit of the doubt. But in all honesty, a woman like Kelis definitely makes me wary of females ingeneral. It's quite unfortunate that a little child is being used as leveraged to exploit a man, the father of said child.

1zx9l4k.jpg

New mom Kelis is seeking more in child and spousal support for her and her four-week-old son, Knight Jones. Though she was awarded more than $40,000 in combined child and spousal support last month, Kelis is asking the court to grant her additional income from her estranged spouse Nas.

According to documents filed by Kelis' lawyer, Laura Wasser, rapper Nas earns $244,826 a month, while Kelis makes just $13,744 a month. Therefore, Kelis is asking for $17,225 a month in child support and $72,728 in spousal support. She's also asking for retroactive child support of $29,522 and spousal support of $281,571.

If the court agrees to Kelis' request, she will get $89,953/month in combined support. Do you feel that this amount is too much?

tired.gif
smh.gif

that picture upsets/disturbs me in so many ways

and the story is even worse. i refuse to believe she makes 13k a month, and if she doesn't, let nas take care of the kid and she can go on tour or work oranything. whats good with nas' lawyer situation? how is he gettin railroaded so bad?

personally i think spousal support is the biggest crock of !+!@ out there.. child support is necessary but what does she need support for?

harlem..home of the hustlers
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
tho
she almost makes more in a month then my moms makes all year..greedy trick

She prolly has proof of Nas with a man...if she gets that money and he doesn't fight it I just don't know.

Cheaper to keep her ALWAYS.

I just calculated it and over the course of 18 years, if the court agrees to her request, she will claim a lil less than 19.5 mill in child support and spousalsupport.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This is one of the reasons why prenuptial agreements are necessary when you have a vast amount of wealth. Got to protect yourself and your assets.

SuperAntigen wrote:
I just calculated it and over the course of 18 years, if the court agrees to her request, she will claim a lil less than 19.5 mill in child support and spousal support.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Now does that even sound reasonable??
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Federal Tax Lien Against Nas -- It Was Written

Kelis isn't the only person trying to dig into Nas' pockets. Looks like the IRS has come a knocking, and they want their cut of his cash too.
TMZ has obtained a copy of a federal tax lien filed last month against the rapper for Nas for a whopping $2.5 million, for unpaid taxes and penalties from 2006 and 2007.
On top of this, the rapper has been ordered to pay his ex-wife Kelis $44,000 a month in child and spousal support, in the midst of a bitter divorce battle.
The decision came a day after Kelis delivered Nas' son, Knight, in July.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/19/nas-kelis-federal-tax-lien/#ixzz0UuK3tI30

I think it's about time for me to cop some memobrelia get
some extra copies of his discropaghy.
Cause I think they "got it in" for my man Nasir.
frown.gif

[Nas] No revolutionary gets old thats what Im told,
you'll get left full of bulletholes, when you tell the people go free
Its only a matter time before they try to take me
[Nas]

If the court agrees to Kelis' request, she will get $89,953/month in combined support. Do you feel that this amount is too much?
Damn Nas lost big time.

Dude should have gotten a prenuptial agreement.

Back
Top Bottom