The official "I loathe Kelis' because she is a money hungry wench" thread. vol. Damn I feel for Nas

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

89K a month? The $@$!? A normal American citizen can live nicely for 2 good years off that.
smh.gif

im sayin.....
smh.gif

but putting yourself in her shoes, why not milk whatever you can from this situation? getting paid an ungodly amount for doing what you're supposed to do(parenting)? why not?

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I just calculated it and over the course of 18 years, if the court agrees to her request, she will claim a lil less than 19.5 mill in child support and spousal support.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

0a92559e67de5c2ebfc71d85baac7412c70aec2.jpg

I don't know how many times this has to happen, before celebrities smarten up and sign a prenup. These things happen all the time, and for a lot more thanNas' is losing too. Jordan lost like 150 million, Speilberg lost around 100, Harrison Ford 80 million, just unreal amounts of money, and the list goes on.

I understand that asking your spouse to sign a pre-nup before marriage could be considered insulting, and you want to hope that your marriage will last, but Ican't imagine taking such a risk when I'm worth so much money. You figured if they really love you, they would agree to it.

I guess if you get married before you become wealthy you may not see it coming, but still... better safe than sorry.

Realtalk, I always find the whole "he should've gotten a prenup" talk funny. Personally, I think when genuine love is involved, there is nothought of a pre-nup. I know I would certainly find it hard to tell the woman I supposedly LOVE to sign a pre-nup, if I was in "that" financialbracket.

Because then it's like, do you really Love the person, or are you STILL all about YOU, so much so that you would put your interests (your finances) abovethe union. I don't know, this ishh is too crazy man. It just seems like, if you're financially blessed as a man, your best and most prudent option isto shun marriage and avoid having kids. Either that or you better make sure that you don't ever get divorced.

Edit:

Big J 33

Didn't even see your post before making mine--but it would seem as though we were thinking about the same thing, although differently

smh.gif
Crazy. I'd put a ki in her car and tip off the cops. She wants him to die poor. Can't trust these women out here. Make your money and just !$!*them.

Nas knows that this ain't just bad luck on him. It looks like Jay-Z is finally getting back at him for ETHER, I doubt anyone knows what I'm talkingabout.

Nas better get on his grind i dont think he can keep up with that even if he is making 200g's+

Yeah SuperAntigen, I've thought about it a lot too, it's definitely a tricky subject.

You want to say that your marriage will last and that you shouldn't have to worry, but you never know what life throws at you, and if your marriage willmake it.

It's an awful big gamble, especially if you're a celebrity pulling in millions, do you risk millions and millions, in most cases, HALF your wealth,because you didn't want to ask your wife to sign a pre-nup.

There shouldn't be any argument though, that 90,000 dollars A MONTH is outrageous for anyone, even with a kid involved.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Nas knows that this ain't just bad luck on him. It looks like Jay-Z is finally getting back at him for ETHER, I doubt anyone knows what I'm talking about.

What do you mean "Jay-Z is finally getting back at him after ETHER." How is Jay involved, and what does he have to do with Nas' divorceproceedings?

Nas knows that this ain't just bad luck on him. It looks like Jay-Z is finally getting back at him for ETHER, I doubt anyone knows what I'm talking about.

What do you mean "Jay-Z is finally getting back at him after ETHER." How is Jay involved, and what does he have to do with Nas' divorce proceedings?

Another Hov #%%! rider that said Jay-Z won. Kelis' time in the industry has long passed and she knows that this is the only way she'll getsome money.

I always thought she was ugly, now I see that she is also hideous on the inside. Hope she gets what's coming to her and I'm not talking about no money.

What do you mean "Jay-Z is finally getting back at him after ETHER." How is Jay involved, and what does he have to do with Nas' divorce proceedings?

I bet it has something to do with Freemasonry.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Seriously, I'd off her.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Damn, it's that serious..."

This dude is like screw a murder charge and life in prison, i'll be damned if chick is living good off me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He need to get the mask and gloves to bust slugs, @**@ love.

How she gettin' spousal support and she's no longer his spouse, though?

Such a shame, i whole heartedly don't give a _____ towards spouses, male or female that does this in divorces.
I mean, there should be logical reasoning to get $90,000.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

She prolly has proof of Nas with a man...if she gets that money and he doesn't fight it I just don't know.

Cheaper to keep her ALWAYS.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom