The Official Iceberg/ Iceberg History Thread

A249BBAF-8797-4E6F-88DD-8D787CB3B897.jpeg

Iceberg will always be appreciated, so glad it came back. Wore this combo to work today.

Iceberg is being sold overseas still. Haven't seen any new pieces stateside in a long time...

Still have a Tom and Jerry button up somewhere, and a Bart Simpson beanie laying around that pops up every couple years... I got these oversized 2000 jeans with the leather and suede patch red stitching... sheesh ya'll taking me back just thinking bout it..

Maino been scooping up mad iceberg pieces lately...

I wouldn't mind owning a few beanies...
I only collect knits though. They were higher priced pieces & they hold their own individually.
Most if not, all of them are wearable works of art.

Question. During the Iceberg Era I only had two actual pieces of clothing from Iceberg . I purchased them in the mall. My two articles were clothing that were obviously authentic because the price was very very pricey and the leather on my shirts were real soft thin leather and not sponges leather like eBay and bodega shops seem to have carried a certain type of iceberg history. My question is about those iceberg history’s that were mass produced and sold in eBay and bodega shops. Were those high grade fakes ? Because at that time if you were seen in that type of iceberg history they’d call it eBay iceberg.
but nobody would flat out call it fake. *I had a baby blue long sleeve t shirt scooby doo and a solid black long sleeve button up with a leather Daffy Duck on the left chest. I purchased them from a store in SoCal called Up and Bottom.

Last edited:
The only Iceberg item I’d still wear to this day is the short sleeve button up in black with the Mickey Mouse in pieces vertically stitched.

Question. During the Iceberg Era I only had two actual pieces of clothing from Iceberg . I purchased them in the mall. My two articles were clothing that were obviously authentic because the price was very very pricey and the leather on my shirts were real soft thin leather and not sponges leather like eBay and bodega shops seem to have carried a certain type of iceberg history. My question is about those iceberg history’s that were mass produced and sold in eBay and bodega shops. Were those high grade fakes ? Because at that time if you were seen in that type of iceberg history they’d call it eBay iceberg.
but nobody would flat out call it fake. *I had a baby blue long sleeve scooby doo and a solid black long sleeve button up with a leather Daffy Duck on the left chest. I purchased them from a store in SoCal called Up and Bottom.

Look for the Gilmar tag, Gilmar is the company who makes Iceberg, cartoon pieces also have license tags: Disney, Warner Brothers etc.

Icebergs materials and craftmanship was amazing and over the top with how detailed it was. You'd have characters in leather and suede and double stitched and then the sweater was wool etc. It was pure art.

On the real a lot of that **** should be in a museum for Disney/WB :lol:

I remember I had the Daffy Duck snorkles in wheat and another in black. Shut down the whole high school with that

Century21 used to sell out of fresh shipments of Iceberg. They couldnt sit

I may need to post all the stuff i had from photobucket. I had sneakers, beanies etc and so on from the initial vintage Berg (big donald duck sweater) run to the Wile Coyote run in Bernini stores etc. I was a Iceberg fanatic back then. Last piece I sold was the Mickey Mouse pieces set for the top and the jeans in a damn size 38. IDK what the **** I was thinking back then since I am currently a size 31 or 32 AT MOST :rofl:

The only piece I wish I never had to give up was the big face Donald Duck piece with the black, white and yellow. I know everyone has seen it from Jermaine Dupri when he was on CRIBS. If it wasnt so damn big I would of kept it.

Last edited:
but nobody would flat out call it fake. *I had a baby blue long sleeve t shirt scooby doo and a solid black long sleeve button up with a leather Daffy Duck on the left chest. I purchased them from a store in SoCal called Up and Bottom.
I Don't think it was mass produced/distributed like that but like 92era said look for the Gilmar tag. a few of my earliest purchases on fleabay were "Iceberg" T-shirts that turned out to be false, none of them had a Gilmar. I think they came right off Canal St, fleabay was full of the stuff. does any1 know if Gilmar is under LVMH or Carlyle?

Definitely!
If that Gilmar tag aint' placed in the left underside then its not Authentic.
It should also have the production company that the cartoon belongs to.
Material may range from suede to leather & even translucent plastic.

"Deconstructed Mickey"
This design has been reworked for quite a few pieces within the new collection.
No button downs as of yet, but definitely a tapered jeans design has been released.

Yea I saw it on the website I still remember I had this outfit from Bernini with the all black Prada boots I was killing it for a 9th grader.

Yea I saw it on the website I still remember I had this outfit from Bernini with the all black Prada boots I was killing it for a 9th grader.
There were grown men around that time that didn't own either of those 2 brands.
I too was on my fly or die ****...Coogi sweaters in the 8th-9th grade.

Truth be told, I thought you guys were sick of me...:lol:
The sketch lining on that Jungle Book crewneck is amazing!
What sizing are these?

Most of the older stuff (Iceberg History) have a generous fit to them.
Not gonna lie though, that button-down looks narrow as hell.

Back
Top Bottom