**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

hey about the Icebox thing since I put that out there, it was an interview years ago that I never got to listen to actually where ppl seemed to suggest that he said any jewelers who (still?) posted on NT were losers but not in those words. I thought it was about Icebox cause they were still pretty active in here until a few years back. wasn't eem tryin to gossip like that and/or spread misinformation, it was probably just Ben Baller playing the villain I'm sure and nothing serious.
Geezus. Had no idea the jewelry game was this cut throat.
at the end of the day it's dealing in materials that aren't always easy to get and/or rare and sumtimes come from what would be considered third world nations so the spirits are there IMO. maybe the actual jewelers are removed from that a lot of the time but it still seems like it could be a dangerous job.

Last edited:
I posted about jewelers getting mad last week , it always happens

hey about the Icebox thing since I put that out there, it was an interview years ago that I never got to listen to actually where ppl seemed to suggest that he said any jewelers who (still?) posted on NT were losers but not in those words. I thought it was about Icebox cause they were still pretty active in here until a few years back. wasn't eem tryin to gossip like that and/or spread misinformation, it was probably just Ben Baller playing the villain I'm sure and nothing serious.

at the end of the day it's dealing in materials that aren't always easy to get and/or rare and sumtimes come from what would be considered third world nations so the spirits are there IMO. maybe the actual jewelers are removed from that a lot of the time but it still seems like it could be a dangerous job.

That Trax guy looked like he was ready to go postal on those two.

Trax taking a sick day got me laughing. And Ben and Greg reposting a snippet of his outburst was even funnier

“Cause I’m going to f’ing press you every f’ing day!!!”

I was about to go to Trax to get me a nice Cuban. But now I’m feeling sketchy about it now. Not trying to get beat in the head.

Aint no loyalty in the jewelry game. Friends today and enemies tomorrow

quoted for emphasis... remember Tito fell off because Jacob *cough* borrowed *cough* Tito's designs and took his customers...when you read da jewelry book miss info put out you can feel da saltiness of his words towards da end in reference to Jacob.

I never heard of TraxNYC selling fake diamonds.
Any jeweler is going to sell whatever a customer is willing to pay for... I've never heard anyone mentioned they paid for VS stones and got I2, but who knows

When trax made my nameplate a few years ago they did some slick sh*t to me, the front of the plate was 14k and then they made the back out of 10k, that was never discussed or disclosed, and you would think when you order a custom 14k piece, the whole thing would be 14k.

Any jeweler is going to sell whatever a customer is willing to pay for... I've never heard anyone mentioned they paid for VS stones and got I2, but who knows

When trax made my nameplate a few years ago they did some slick sh*t to me, the front of the plate was 14k and then they made the back out of 10k, that was never discussed or disclosed, and you would think when you order a custom 14k piece, the whole thing would be 14k.

That’s Stupid.

they looking at that middle of the mall jewelry from trashnyc like
giphy.gif
what did i buy
as a customer i gotta agree most but not all of the jewelry thats sold by traxnyc is trash

its gold you can find in any hood jewelry store especially the hollow chains 10k and 14k chains

they source their gold from joe rodeo who makes these crappy watches https://www.itshot.com/joe-rodeo-cl...MI2oCuivmR5AIVg43ICh2wWgsQEAYYASABEgLRDPD_BwE

i'm not going to front the gold trax sells i believe one of their sources also comes from joe rodeo who makes miami cuban VIP chains and bracelets
i have a 10K solid bracelet and im very happy with it
got it for 20 a gram back in march

look at trax current gram price https://www.traxnyc.com/Mens-Chains...-26-Inches-9mm-67.9-Grams-bs_1-item63999.html

thats $56.36 a gram for hollow 14k

look at this solid 10 K chain https://www.traxnyc.com/Mens-Chains...-26-Inches-6mm-80.1-Grams-bs_1-item64115.html

thats $36.94 a gram for solid 10K

use this website as a reference http://goldpricez.com/calculator/gold-rates

traxnyc is a rip off
with the high price of gold right now you can go to canal street or 47 st and buy 14k at around or about the prices trax is charging for 10k

i'm going to side with ben but they did this dude Max dirty im sure its going to affect his business
Max really don't seem to be a bad guy its just the jewelry business is a dirty legal profession
my uncle told me this who owned a pawn shop in lower manhattan and always had dealings in the diamond district he's been dead a good 20 years

thats every jeweler even the legit ones their all snakes

i once called out a jeweler in her crowded store saying the jewelry business is the one industry where you need the customer to be uneducated thats the only way you can get over on them

one more thing where is fakejewelrybusta ?

So it’s true he over charges. I’m not trying to get beat in the head. Definitely not going to Canal streets. What’s y’all recommendations NT far as jewelers. Just want a nice Cuban and earrings. Not going over 2 racks in general. Welcomed to all suggestions

So it’s true he over charges. I’m not trying to get beat in the head. Definitely not going to Canal streets. What’s y’all recommendations NT far as jewelers. Just want a nice Cuban and earrings. Not going over 2 racks in general. Welcomed to all suggestions
For the cuban i'd take a look at all of the jewelers that people have mentioned in the thread out of Florida Reys/Leons/Daniels/CMG/Limaxi

you gotta shop around
canal is not as bad as it seems

go to fordham road but it's all the same type of jewelry trax has
you have to know what your buying and the gram weight you can afford

trax wants you to know nothing about the spot price of gold in fact no jeweler wants you to know them numbers

for 2k i think your looking at around 60 grams

when i first got into jewelry a few years back i bought a small cross from them with diamonds... nothing crazy but it was like 10 or more grams... the diamonds looked legit on there so i dont know... before i bought my JP from ifandco i was shopping around...i checked out icebox and the customer service was trash... will was mad slow with the communication and same with traxnyc... im glad i passed on both especially traxnyc... their jesus mold looked off compared to those 3 like it was my least favorite but the price wasnt too bad

Anyone care to post their wedding band? I'm looking for some ideas.
And what are your thoughts between white gold and platinum for a wedding band?

Back
Top Bottom