**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

E392D38D-6093-4991-8B88-0D98FAFB4C65.jpeg
Back in business. Bail enlarged today and fits flush w/the 6mm. Thinking of switching my 18k 22” for something more brolic 200+grams in the future.

whats the length and gram weight on this 6mm. looks good

real talk, you could trade both chains in and get a double digit MM cuban wit da piece..but you jusssst stretched da bale, so enjoy that set up for a min :lol: :pimp:

Haha not gonna lie. Original plan was just to cop a brolic 11-12mm but opted for this route for now. Hoping by next summer I’ll grab one though.

Shoutouts to you and all the guys in here dropping knowledge. Been going back through this thread reading up on my downtime at work.

I wonder what mm biggie chain is... it looks thin with that JP
I think he's was just a big dude. Puffy has got his wait up a lot since way back when, The Jesus looked larger on him in this picture:
sean-puffy-combs-picture-id83563450

vs recent
c1daea0a69f10734229288e77ce0d08f.jpg

I think they key to getting some specific specs on this Jesus is the Mase picture & knowing the sizes of letters on Starter jerseys from the 90's. Does about 3 inches sound right? I think I only had a few basketball jerseys in my life & I never measured the letters
tumblr_nmyr5r3y9M1szbfero1_1280.jpg

I remember a while back I interviewed for an admin job at trax and spoke to Max during my interview… I didn’t get the job but it was my fault for coming in a few minutes late… I was doing some window shopping at the time trying to get prices on an earring and chain and just lost track of time lol

Trax making himself look like a fool with that video. Should have just done what 90% of other Instagram jewelers do which is post a picture of a bust down watch and a caption that reads, "do more with less talking." You know something along those lines.

You can tell the podcast hurt this man's soul.

Everyone always talks crap. The guy at Jacob told me to upgrade my cuban because it was light weight, like your average joe is walking around with at least a minimum of 100 grams on the neck and I was never salty about it. I just gave them all my money instead to show how disrespectful he was.

You can tell the podcast hurt this man's soul.

Everyone always talks crap. The guy at Jacob told me to upgrade my cuban because it was light weight, like your average joe is walking around with at least a minimum of 100 grams on the neck and I was never salty about it. I just gave them all my money instead to show how disrespectful he was.

Jewelers are not your friends and it’s seems their not friend of each other
He has a multi million dollar company he should just suck it up and keep it moving but yeah it’s gotta Hurt

Also traxNYC isn’t doing anybody no favors with their outrages pricing

Aint no loyalty in the jewelry game. Friends today and enemies tomorrow.

I'm sure it hurt his pride. Nobody wants to be recognized as the worst jeweler in the game. I'm positive that Greg didn't mean he was literally the worst jeweler in the game but when you stack him up against all the other jewelers that have some clout / notoriety he is certainly at or near the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom