**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

So what’s w/Johnny dang and 10k? Almost all the pieces on his site are 10k. Browsed around and also found this for 42k
0ADF7B31-90E4-46E2-94F7-C84D04EFF448.jpeg

That jd Kanye piece is horrible. Even the one Ben made is trash. Kanye’s is the best I’m surprised nobody made his exact

there was a website many years ago that had what was said to be an IF & CO Murakami type piece for low 30's. It was 10 karat gold aswell. if the teef were different on this smaller version by them it'd be neat:
CY3jVSYWMAA_U_a.jpg

traxnyc has a decent looking 1 which could use the same
14K-Yellow-Gold-Prong-Bezel-Diamond-Custom-Made-Hip-Hop-Piece-63780-Style-1.jpg
14K-Yellow-Gold-Prong-Bezel-Diamond-Custom-Made-Hip-Hop-Piece-63780-Style-9.jpg

Been Mia in here. Work been killing ya boy. Speaking of Johnny went to his store today. Had some nice stuff but majority was trash

Dope J bale bale . What type of chain u rock with them? I see that big *** JP (idk the name but u have a smaller one of it with white stones n the bigger one has yellow stones) and you got any pics with it/them on?

I finally got my wedding band. Been trying to get reys to do it but they are backed up and time was an issue. I got quoted from CMG, Leon, Trax(his price was almost identical to fla cubAn makers) and grimal. Ended up goin with CMG. They completed it in 3 wks. Came out pretty tight n smoove.
8.5mm 14k 13.6grams
5006C30B-BBCD-4576-B993-00571423A8D8.jpeg

996EEF6D-3D38-4A71-906A-36A2F8C62303.jpeg

CB088EB4-0758-4712-AD25-1165CA3BCB62.jpeg

What’s the process of upgrading a Cuban? Thinking about trading in my 6mm for a 7mm. Will a jeweler like Daniels or Leon’s offer scrap value for my current chain when trading in or would they offer up more since I’m purchasing from them? Would I be better off selling the chain instead of upgrading with the jeweler?

What’s the process of upgrading a Cuban? Thinking about trading in my 6mm for a 7mm. Will a jeweler like Daniels or Leon’s offer scrap value for my current chain when trading in or would they offer up more since I’m purchasing from them? Would I be better off selling the chain instead of upgrading with the jeweler?

trading in = scrap value

try selling it 1st, that said... going up 1mm is pointless, you won't notice. get a 3mm difference when u go up.

Dope J bale bale . What type of chain u rock with them? I see that big *** JP (idk the name but u have a smaller one of it with white stones n the bigger one has yellow stones) and you got any pics with it/them on?

I finally got my wedding band. Been trying to get reys to do it but they are backed up and time was an issue. I got quoted from CMG, Leon, Trax(his price was almost identical to fla cubAn makers) and grimal. Ended up goin with CMG. They completed it in 3 wks. Came out pretty tight n smoove.
8.5mm 14k 13.6grams
5006C30B-BBCD-4576-B993-00571423A8D8.jpeg

996EEF6D-3D38-4A71-906A-36A2F8C62303.jpeg

CB088EB4-0758-4712-AD25-1165CA3BCB62.jpeg
cubans look good. as for those pieces both have white stones only, maybe the bigger 1 came off another way in the picture(s), I couldn't get them in focus & the lighting situation in this place sucks. I don't actually need extra lights or a new camera so of course I bought Jesus pieces in the last year. I only rock any piece of mines on The cuban, I stay off camera for the most part & The cuban is 9.5mm & 26". 7mm any length or 5mm in a longer size down to the naval would be better for the smaller piece. The pieces are called Lisro, they are marked as such on the back but I just couldn't get a good shot of the hallmark. Ninjahood found their catalog years ago from a jeweler in Washington Heights if I'm not mistaken, his posting of his findings was a big reason in me solidifying it as a piece to get so thx to Ninjahood, again. They both have different types of etchings on the hair(s):
241.jpg

the big 1 has been shown for sale from a jeweler called Carbo in New Jersey with rhodium on the prongs & satin finish on the face & of course Ghostface wore 1 like that for years. I'm not sure if the person I bought it from (George the Creator on instagram & fleabay) altered it tho since it looked pristine when I got it from them a couple of years ago. the pieces are still kind of rugged tho, if you look close/not so close even you can see where the plate on the back isn't quite custom fitted for the back on the right side. I'm thinking this can be filed down easily enough if you really cared that much (IDC)
243.jpg

I think a great jeweler should prolly have contacts with sum1 who is interested in sumthing like what you're trying to unload. that said they still have to make money so I think that being prepared for scrap prices is the best way to not get disappointed .

Last edited:
The pieces are called Lisro, they are marked as such on the back but I just couldn't get a good shot of the hallmark. Ninjahood found their catalog years ago from a jeweler in Washington Heights if I'm not mistaken, his posting of his findings was a big reason in me solidifying it as a piece to get so thx to Ninjahood, again

i appreciate da kudos, slight correction. Da company is lisro.... (Lisitzky-Rosner Jewelry inc.)
that's definitely da ghostface Jesus piece

Last edited:
cubans look good. as for those pieces both have white stones only, maybe the bigger 1 came off another way in the picture(s), I couldn't get them in focus & the lighting situation in this place sucks. I don't actually need extra lights or a new camera so of course I bought Jesus pieces in the last year. I only rock any piece of mines on The cuban, I stay off camera for the most part & The cuban is 9.5mm & 26". 7mm any length or 5mm in a longer size down to the naval would be better for the smaller piece. The pieces are called Lisro, they are marked as such on the back but I just couldn't get a good shot of the hallmark. Ninjahood found their catalog years ago from a jeweler in Washington Heights if I'm not mistaken, his posting of his findings was a big reason in me solidifying it as a piece to get so thx to Ninjahood, again. They both have different types of etchings on the hair(s):
241.jpg

the big 1 has been shown for sale from a jeweler called Carbo in New Jersey with rhodium on the prongs & satin finish on the face & of course Ghostface wore 1 like that for years. I'm not sure if the person I bought it from (George the Creator on instagram & fleabay) altered it tho since it looked pristine when I got it from them a couple of years ago. the pieces are still kind of rugged tho, if you look close/not so close even you can see where the plate on the back isn't quite custom fitted for the back on the right side. I'm thinking this can be filed down easily enough if you really cared that much (IDC)
243.jpg

I think a great jeweler should prolly have contacts with sum1 who is interested in sumthing like what you're trying to unload. that said they still have to make money so I think that being prepared for scrap prices is the best way to not get disappointed .

classical mold. I don’t notice the backing on the bigger one. So I’m guessing it’s hollow? Thing is huge looking. You need to stop being shy n post a pic wit some hang time bro. :pimp:

I’ve gone from 6 to 8 to 9mm over the past few years and I’m probably gonna go to 11 this year and finally be good. It’s really not worth going up 1mm

i traded my bracelet + cash every time I upgraded. Idk if that was the best move but 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom