**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

IMG_1106.jpg

I ended up getting a Jacoje mini jesus to compliment my 2mm chain.

Anyone know where to get a diamond box lock made for a cuban? I'm probably getting a 10-12mm bracelet from Leon or Rey & I was thinking of either Treasures or Hutch's

Dope J bale bale . What type of chain u rock with them? I see that big *** JP (idk the name but u have a smaller one of it with white stones n the bigger one has yellow stones) and you got any pics with it/them on?

I finally got my wedding band. Been trying to get reys to do it but they are backed up and time was an issue. I got quoted from CMG, Leon, Trax(his price was almost identical to fla cubAn makers) and grimal. Ended up goin with CMG. They completed it in 3 wks. Came out pretty tight n smoove.
8.5mm 14k 13.6grams
5006C30B-BBCD-4576-B993-00571423A8D8.jpeg

996EEF6D-3D38-4A71-906A-36A2F8C62303.jpeg

CB088EB4-0758-4712-AD25-1165CA3BCB62.jpeg
Did I miss the wedding?

classical mold. I don’t notice the backing on the bigger one. So I’m guessing it’s hollow? Thing is huge looking. You need to stop being shy n post a pic wit some hang time bro. :pimp:
yeah it's hallow but I don't remember if Ninjahood said there was option to order it solid, maybe there was only an option for higher purity gold. ppl who have owned or handled the Jacob may not appreciate that part, a standard sized Jacob piece on a long chain is deadly in the right (or wrong) hands in that they're usually extremely heavy as well as dense, I think there is an NTer with an 18k kufi that is over 300 grams . The Jacob on the Cuban feels moar like money even when it's 10 karat gold whereas the Lisro is moar for looks but I think it looks dope. 1 thing I noticed when I owned it is that Ghostface may have felt kind outshined when Biggie came thru with a completely iced out BIG Jesus since they had a feud.

Is there a difference visually between 14kt and 18kt for white gold?

You can tell when its YG but does WG look any different?

IMG_1106.jpg

I ended up getting a Jacoje mini jesus to compliment my 2mm chain.

Anyone know where to get a diamond box lock made for a cuban? I'm probably getting a 10-12mm bracelet from Leon or Rey & I was thinking of either Treasures or Hutch's
How much would a piece like this run no chain

I just got a 24 inch 18k Franco from Jacoje yesterday .

It looks nice , I just not a fan of the clasp and closure of it

Back
Top Bottom