**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Been lurking in here for a few years, great thread..

I have a question though, what size Cuban would look best on a baby Jesus piece ?

I'm about to purchase a 5mm 28inch chain from Daniels but wanted to run it by you guys first, thanks.

Yes a baby Jesus not the micro( do have one of those however on a 3mm Cuban)

Appreciate the help I think a 5 mm would look real smooth, so glad to hear some other input.

That nas picture is actually what convinced me to buy the baby jesus a few month back, look dope minus the chain

My boy LAXROLEXICAN made these:

Jacob & Co

The top two pics look like this one on his store

Price wise, it's much better than IF&Co since you get 14k, but only if the weight is the same.

Your Jacob piece though :pimp:.

Doesn't it have diamonds on the sides/edge?

Who said I was runnin' the streets? Anyways, 90% of my posts here have been in the last few months. Look at my join date vs post ratio. When was the last time you copped some jewels and posted 'em in here?

lol I'm joking dude.

It's all good. Yeah that last Jesus is mine and it does have diamonds running down the sides. I think that Jesus LAX did on the right has yellow stones on yellow gold. He made two of 'em for Nicki Minaj boyfriend. He did end up putting them on the right chains, I think at the time he took the pic the yellow cubans were still being made.

I need to get a jacob mold. Being on this thread is going to kill my savings. It's bad enough I'm getting married soon and I have to buy a house by november.

please tell me i wasn't the only one who had one of these on a silver figaro chain back in middle school? I'm talking about 94-95 ****...

Back
Top Bottom