**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The game is wide open now. A rapper could straight up perform in lingerie and it would be accepted. Kanye could have males in booty chaps twerkin' in a video and nobody would have a problem with it. All of the established rappers are scared to speak out against this nonsense because they don't wanna be labeled as a "hater" or 'irrelevant". I hate to say it, but the game needs someone like these guys:
So true .. and they would have the audacity to call it "swag" 
mean.gif
 wtf happened? lol

I actually like the 32 Ent piece, minus the chain its on & the cheap orange stones. Everything else he got is country tho. Diamonds dont look like they dancin....

Last edited:
This is leshawn l.e.s. right? Thanks for the classics over the years man. 

Nah, Im not L.E.S. the producer.......

Also that 8k approx retail price on the Ghostface Jesus, was the "msrp" price that goes on the white sticker attached to the piece and is basically meaningless, that means you coulda copped it for around 4-5k easy in that time while the dealer would still get a healthy markup

dude asking about the grillz, Imma order one from Johnny Dang's site. you can see his site for some rough figures

Thats clean bruh!!! Makes me want to get my lax buddha head flooded now....what size franco is that bad boy sitting on ?
thanks dude... it's a 4mm 24" franco, not a super subtantial franco weight wise (hollow?) but i like the look

If those stones are moissanites that chain would still run easy 6 figures. 

It's funny how some of you really do not get the whole moissanite thing. 

if diamonds arn't that much more expensive than moissanite's than why would someone like ross with the $$$$ not buy diamonds? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom