**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

the ones tyga has on are actually the baby sized. the micros are the size of a dime.

Hmmmm... on ifandco's website it says the height of the micro jesus is 32mm (slightly larger than an inch) A quarters diameter is only 24.26mm so I'm not quite sure how the micro can be the size of a dime. In fact the diameter of a kennedy half dollar is 30.6mm so thats really closer to the height of the micro (and still slightly shorter) according to their site... of course the width is different but i'm talking from bail to bottom.

Hmmmm... on ifandco's website it says the height of the micro jesus is 32mm (slightly larger than an inch) A quarters diameter is only 24.26mm so I'm not quite sure how the micro can be the size of a dime. In fact the diameter of a kennedy half dollar is 30.6mm so thats really closer to the height of the micro (and still slightly shorter) according to their site... of course the width is different but i'm talking from bail to bottom.
heres a reference pic

Franky Diamond on this encrusted cubans

damn nvm seen the pic and link

id love one but $1200 for a used one, screw IFCO retail :x :x

Lax got amazing prices, wish his looked like that and that small

Saw this on my instagram feed this morning..

Pure Beauty IMO :x :smokin

Last edited:

Shipping the wait is killing me :frown: ps: anyone seen the anime series: Space Adventure Cobra... So Dope...

Last edited:
Simple, any more/better pics of Drake's bottoms?
how much would something like this cost, electroplated?

Chris Brown

Top + Bottom

Just the bottom looks way better

how do they do the sides on top? you think they can do bottoms + just the fangs on the top?

Just the bottom looks way better

how do they do the sides on top? you think they can do bottoms + just the fangs on the top?

agreed.

i'd imagine that w/ just the fangs they could either be individual caps or maybe something that connects em behind the teeth in between kinda like a retainer?

I cant remember who said it.. but was the rolex submariner the standard cuban/ miami watch set up? 
Anywhere you go in miami, 5 out of 10 people got on a rolex two tone sub or a stainless steel with the black face. It is a standard here. Even the cops have on Rolex's. The two tone submariner was huge back in the 80's and early 90's here in Miami. Even at the gym people wear rolex's in Miami. 

Anywhere you go in miami, 5 out of 10 people got on a rolex two tone sub or a stainless steel with the black face. It is a standard here. Even the cops have on Rolex's. The two tone submariner was huge back in the 80's and early 90's here in Miami. Even at the gym people wear rolex's in Miami. 
I wear mine to the gym too sometimes. 
laugh.gif

Currently rocking the stainless but I'd love to get a two-tone or solid gold somewhere in my 20s.

yes in miami people got them replications thoughhh , 99% of the people in MIAMI DADE not including broward cannot flex a roly

Back
Top Bottom