**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Rappers -- more specifically Southern rappers -- getting ready to kill this little Versace movement. Word to Versace Versace.

Why's Jay reppin' Godbody so hard all of the sudden?

Last edited:
Rappers -- more specifically Southern rappers -- getting ready to kill this little Versace movement. Word to Versace Versace.

Why's Jay reppin' Godbody so hard all of the sudden?
Game about to shift and come back to it's essence word to Jay Electronica. 

Doubt it.

Outside of Kendrick Lamar (and, maybe Drake - not really trying to go there tho) what up & coming rapper who actually spits has the potential to crossover?

I'm pretty sure I check the same lady she's been holding me down like almost 3 years now I swear

Right On Bruh,, I'm Located In Toronto 

Ayyyyy 416 in this bxtch. You go to the Yonge st jewellers?

Ahaaa All The Time, To This Armenian Lady Whose Been Lacing Me With Game And ****. Last Time I Went 

She Was Buying Loose Diamonds From Some Brown Guy For A Pendant

never realized how much 416/905 would be represented in here...ya'll need to hook me up with that armenian for real!

white gold is gonna make a come back... give it till christmas before more and more heads are wearing white gold. Yellow is about to be played out.

Too much ambiguity with white metal..silver? White

Gold? Platinum? Stainless steel? People got tired..

Gold for da most part speaks for itself..i had a white

Gold chain..sold it, people kept telling me how nice

My silver chain was :smh:

Jay new piece is very similar to Melos except he got more stones in it. I forgot what jeweler posted it. Wanna say Dave bling but looks like he took it down already.
Rafaello

RZA been had this...

jay taking it back to 88 when he youst to

run with jaz with that No 7 peice

Def alot of people are lost i bet lol

5% had a heavy influence on the tri state late 80s

along with the Nation of islam

Respect jay for rocking that 

5% nation of islam, maybe trolling some conspiracy theorists about his affiliation with the illuminati -- could be using the word play or really living this ****. 

Zyzz, thanks for posting the micro pics...def gonna put an order in for the silver version

can you PM me the email you used to get actual contact...i remember you saying in this thread you had a hard time getting any contact...thanks in advance

Last edited:
Zyzz, thanks for posting the micro pics...def gonna put an order in for the silver version

can you PM me the email you used to get actual contact...i remember you saying in this thread you had a hard time getting any contact...thanks in advance

[email protected]

guess they were having trouble with their email/server because after i complained to them they got it fixed no problem.

Back
Top Bottom