**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

A lot has changed since this was made im sure .. 
the good ol' days of MTV.... 

My buddy got Kid Cudi to preform in his backyard in NY back in the day... say, 2007 maybe earlier. It was for his graduation and cudi did it for free... He actually still keeps in touch with him till this day.

Cudi is eating very well these days to say the least.
Back like in 2008 I had White of CTE preform at my apartment in the Heightz, it was snug but it was popping, paid him with some porsche money, he aint want it but, I couldnt just let him go with out some sneaks b.

My buddy got Kid Cudi to preform in his backyard in NY back in the day... say, 2007 maybe earlier. It was for his graduation and cudi did it for free... He actually still keeps in touch with him till this day.

Cudi is eating very well these days to say the least.

Back like in 2008 I had White of CTE preform at my apartment in the Heightz, it was snug but it was popping, paid him with some porsche money, he aint want it but, I couldnt just let him go with out some sneaks b.

:lol:

What's the story on those bullet holes on your wall when Fat Joe came to perform?

Got My M Back From Casting, Needs To Be Cleaned Up And Polished But I'm Happy 

With The Way It Came Out....Jesus Piece Mold Should Be In By The End Of The Week 

Hopefully 

how big is the jesus you are doing? whos mold?

:nerd:

also is that M for michigan? :lol: :nerd:

how big is the jesus you are doing? whos mold?

nerd.gif

also is that M for michigan?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
2.75" high from the lowest point of the hair to the highest point of the head. (3.75" high from the lowest point of the hair to the highest point of the head with the bail)
1.5"  The If&Co Mold, Or I Got It From The Blog A While Back

The M Is For Something Else, Never Been To Michigan Lol

2.75" high from the lowest point of the hair to the highest point of the head. (3.75" high from the lowest point of the hair to the highest point of the head with the bail)

1.5"  The If&Co Mold, Or I Got It From The Blog A While Back

The M Is For Something Else, Never Been To Michigan Lol

so you bought this mold straight from icee fresh? im a bit confused

so you bought this mold straight from icee fresh? im a bit confused
Didn't Buy The Mold From If&Co, I Took Pictures Of Their Wax/Finished Jesus Pieces To This Spot And Having Them Make It Into A Mold...

Cheaper Than Spending $14,500+ When The Cost Of Labor Can Be Minimized If Not Eliminated. 

How much am I looking at for a bottom 6 14k gold grill? I think my jeweller quoted me at like 300 which seems proper I forget exactly how much they said though.

I'm looking forward to seeing how tight Daniel makes those links. Those links are looking a bit loose, needs the miami touch. 

How much am I looking at for a bottom 6 14k gold grill? I think my jeweller quoted me at like 300 which seems proper I forget exactly how much they said though.

its 50 a tooth for plain golds where im at so that price is about right.

also dont know how legit this site is, http://www.krunkgrillz.com/product.aspx?ProductIDX=125 but they are advertising a 6 tooth 14k grill for 315, so i think your quote is fair

Back
Top Bottom