**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

fat joe's chain looks thicker then this 17mm so you'd be looking at 20k.

Yeezus. Lookin to get something nice for about 2.5k nothing crazy just something to rock with black tees. I like those Egyptian lookin joints the flat gold joint

For $2,500 the best you'd get is a 5mm if you order online or maybe a 6mm if you visit Daniels in person and try and haggle some.

A lotta dudes on here dont realize how much all of this stuff costs. For something "nice", you are going to spend at least 6k. That is for an 8mm chain of decent length. Just the chain, no pendant. Full sized iced out jesus is 14-25k on top of the chain price. Even a featherweight angel on a whispy chain is running 1500+. In my opinion, if u dont have at least 10k at your disposal to throw away, you shouldnt even be looking at real gold and diamond jewelry. You should be looking at investments or ways to flip your dough or how to get a degree for the future. I am starting to understand why LAX and Icebox don't respond that much, they probably get a million emails and texts a day from cats who think that they can get a ferrari with big wheel money.

Calm down fam. As Zyzz said I didn't say I wanted that I said I wanted something simple. I don't know about jewelry I'm just getting into it. I just got over buyin cars, which was my E350 sport. That's the last big purchase I made, now I'm getting into this jewelry sh**. So excuse me, beat it. Believe me I wouldn't waste my time in here or waste my time asking questions if I didn't have the money to spend. Like I said I'm going to Miami in 2 weeks, I had 2.5k that I was gonna spend on shoes but since I realize now I need about 6-8 if I want something "nice" ill reup. Just chill fam. Not everybody was looking at chains when they were trying to get a college degree. Sorry if my jewelry lingo aint on point.

c08bf7d0f73c11e2b0d822000ae80177_7.jpg

I dropped out of high school and had a 200 gram 14k cuban on when I left, so I dont know who was looking at chains while working on a college degree.

That's cool. My 3 series was worth more than that... thats when i was in HS. I never been into jewelry so watch your mouth when you talk about other people's budgets. That's neither here nor there. It's not your place. Listen Im not even gonna argue with you. It's belittling myself, who are you? Really some dude on a forum. I know what my bread look like and it's straight, straight enough to just buy a dumb chain. I never been into jewelry fam. Never. This is like if a kid asked what's the difference between the Jordan 1 and 3 I'm not gonna clown home boy I'm gonna tell that ni***. Realize this small fry everyone starts somewhere. I had an 3 series then an A5 before the Benz, it's all about small steps. Excuse yourself in that corner. Don't make me get ignorant and drop 10 racks on a chain, lol my accountant gon be tight. Sit down in your computer chair chill out, put your fan on text your ugly bit* don't come at me with that budget talk. It's not your place, I'm from the gutter ni*** I take that **** to heart. I'm not gonna argue with you no more.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to argue with fam. I appreciate the info he gave. No doubt. But all that budget talk chill with that. He doesn't know me I don't know him all that it aint necessary. Snarky responses... Aint no need for all that.

That's cool. My 3 series was worth more than that... thats when i was in HS. I never been into jewelry so watch your mouth when you talk about other people's budgets. That's neither here nor there. It's not your place. Listen Im not even gonna argue with you. It's belittling myself, who are you? Really some dude on a forum. I know what my bread look like and it's straight, straight enough to just buy a dumb chain. I never been into jewelry fam. Never. This is like if a kid asked what's the difference between the Jordan 1 and 3 I'm not gonna clown home boy I'm gonna tell that ni***. Realize this small fry everyone starts somewhere. I had an 3 series then an A5 before the Benz, it's all about small steps. Excuse yourself in that corner. Don't make me get ignorant and drop 10 racks on a chain, lol my accountant gon be tight. Sit down in your computer chair chill out, put your fan on text your ugly bit* don't come at me with that budget talk. It's not your place, I'm from the gutter ni*** I take that **** to heart. I'm not gonna argue with you no more.
Get out of here bro, JC is an og when it comes to this jewelry ish. And no accountant would be mad at you for spending your own money let alone 10 racks.  

I'm turning 21 soon and I want to get a nice watch.

What are some good options in the 1k and under range.

I really want gold though, or is that too gaudy for an accountant?

I made this one, but I don't really like how these types of pendants hang on chains.

Last edited:
Get out of here bro, JC is an og when it comes to this jewelry ish. And no accountant would be mad at you for spending your own money let alone 10 racks.  
Awww look at you. One he's my uncle, and yes my uncle gets tight when I spend my bread on nonsense partly cause he raised me, two shut up. Like I said I respect what he said, but once ni**** start talking that "not in your budget" this that bullshi*. I don't know that mans budget he certainly dont know mine, and I aint say he wasn't an OG I can give a fu** less. "get out of here bro" what a loser, that ni*** dont need you picking up for him he a grown a** man you just look stupid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom