**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

but what else other than jewelry can you snatch worth ten racks and stash in your pockets?

Sell it to a pawn shop easy too. how would they identify a pawned chain as being the identical chain to one that was reported stolen? even if its the same hallmark and size and weight--they need more than that on you

Half the time pawning a chain you aren't gonna get what you think and any smart man has his jewelry insured...robbing someone for a Rollie is a fail most the time anyways...most shops can't buy um unless you have all the paperwork & each watch has a serial so

anybody know who made Ross's small Angel?

any other details on it?  other places that would have it - looks like it might be nice for daily wear

Half the time pawning a chain you aren't gonna get what you think and any smart man has his jewelry insured...robbing someone for a Rollie is a fail most the time anyways...most shops can't buy um unless you have all the paperwork & each watch has a serial so
Thats why i said a chain. $20 a gram 14k

Last edited:
GMT > Sub when we're talking 18k gold models...

And if I'm looking for a rose gold Rolex on a leather strap, I'm going with the Sky Dweller Everose:
you know what that gmt is cleaner, valid option, the skydweller as well. let me go check with my accountant and see if that is okay with him. he's my uncle

Last edited:
Yo guys my dad just got this custom from cali, said its real diamond and worth over 10k. Is the diamonds legit can yall tell lol

I mean if you out here stunting around the hungry what do you expect to happen. But like 1 of the other posters said if they wanna get you they gonna get you. In some cases you don't need a strap depending on who you are and related to. I was almost a victim I didn't even know till 1 day my uncle was telling me the whole story and was like how 1 of the stick up kids recognized me from being around him so he didn't let the **** go down. I had the wee bey gif going on like damn they had the drop on me :smh:

****** Love To Say They Did The **** First, So Can Someone Answer This For Me (If It Hasnt Been Answered Already)

Who Did The Diamonds In The Cuban Link First 

Was It Ben And Jonas 

Pharrell 
Or Fat Joe With The Terror Squad Joint Or Someone Else? 

I stumbled onto Ben's web series again...

and it made me wonder...what are the margins jewellers make? I mean, I know pretty much nothing about jewels...and I know it's the internet and people will portray their making more than they say, but how much can a jeweller actually make on something like a typical Jesus piece?

depends on what they charge, ben seems to charge a pretty hefty premium for his stuff so im sure he's clearing pretty high margins

depends on what they charge, ben seems to charge a pretty hefty premium for his stuff so im sure he's clearing pretty high margins

:lol: doesn't really answer my question. I'm looking at this purely from a business perspective.

Are the margins 10%? 60%? 120%?

I'm sure different jewellers will charge different rates etc....but I'd just like to get an idea of the profits one can make from this business (without being a HW, Tiffany, Cartier etc)

do the math, Price of chain - spot price of gold - Labour (approx 15-25$ per hour x time to make chain)

Back
Top Bottom