**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif
mean.gif

A couple weeks ago, I flew all the way down to Miami to check out Daniel's in person. They had by far the best response time of any of the jewelers that I reached out to by email. I ended up getting a 9mm 14k 30 inch. The other stuff in the pic is a hint at the next setup I want to do cause I'm not going to put a pendant on the 9mm.

I'm probably going to go with Shyne Jewelers for the pendant on my next setup. I stopped in their shop and they were real cool and treated me well when I was there. For the chain, I'm of course going to go with Daniel's again.

As far as the jewelers that don't respond to messages, if a jeweler doesn't respond to my email in at least 1-2 days, they aren't getting my money. They can at least say, I'm going to look into this for you and get back to you.

Last edited:
A couple weeks ago, I flew all the way down to Miami to check out Daniel's in person. They had by far the best response time of any of the jewelers that I reached out to by email. I ended up getting a 9mm 14k 30 inch. The other stuff in the pic is a hint at the next setup I want to do cause I'm not going to put a pendant on the 9mm.

I'm probably going to go with Shyne Jewelers for the pendant on my next setup. I stopped in their shop and they were real cool and treated me well when I was there. For the chain, I'm of course going to go with Daniel's again.

As far as the jewelers that don't respond to messages, if a jeweler doesn't respond to my email in at least 1-2 days, they aren't getting my money. They can at least say, I'm going to look into this for you and get back to you.
what is that 160 grams?

:wow: one of my favorite pieces of all time!

we keep the tags on the windows whodi
cuz it worth about a hunnid

where you at whodiiiii , im ova here whodiiii
im at that 5 the 0 to the 4 yaaaa heard me

bentleys and hummas lil daddy we bout that

the memories no limit / 504 boyz - ruff ryders - the hot boyz - the golden era of hip hop

Hey wanted to get some opinions on a purchase, going to buy a 26" chain but I can't decide if I should get 7mm 14k gold or 6mm 18k. Wondering if the higher karat gold will make up for it being thinner as far as eye catching? Also is 18k noticeably different than 14k in a chain? worth the money for the upgrade?

Last edited:

what is that 160 grams?

177 grams

aronfire get that 18k 6mm not much difference from 14k but you know you rocking a nice 18k peice dont be fooled 90% people on the street wear 10k or 14k if that

Hey wanted to get some opinions on a purchase, going to buy a 26" chain but I can't decide if I should get 7mm 14k gold or 6mm 18k. Wondering if the higher karat gold will make up for it being thinner as far as eye catching? Also is 18k noticeably different than 14k in a chain? worth the money for the upgrade?
18k & 14k are slightly different shades the 18k is more yellowish since it has more gold content.

I shoulda bought a 18k cuban my 24kt chain is too soft

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom