**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

seems as soon you wanna get da whole crew chains he's da guy..he must have a group discount on something...
yea its called .925 electro'ed to gold special from lil Johnny. Boyz gonna get hip to it sooner or later. like i said before, all the pieces in ones collection might not be altered but Most in this Industry now have at least one alter cuban

took a trip to H-Town recently and ran into Johnny at his shop and he brags on and on about how his silver cubans you cant tell they are not gold. he will tell stories about how many rappers buy them and he is the go to guy for custom jewelry. the cubans ive seen through him all seem to be missing something. he also has hollow 10k cubans that sells big down there in houston. so when i seen the MMG 3's i knew who what when and why. and of course it was tv johnny

I saw his iced cuban in person and it had virtually no shine to it
mean.gif

I wish 2 Chainz would buy some real jewelry and stop wearing that costume bs
sick.gif
@mrfrostyflow and @mrlabman1 made this Sean Garrett Cuban #FACT. these rappers need to be exposed

I saw his iced cuban in person and it had virtually no shine to it :smh:

I wish 2 Chainz would buy some real jewelry and stop wearing that costume bs :x

@mrfrostyflow and @mrlabman1 made this Sean Garrett Cuban #FACT. these rappers need to be exposed
Dam, but the Pen has bookoo money though, dude can most definitely afford the real, maybe some dudes are just bein cheap

French been flexin the silver/gold cubans for years but Chinx has offical ish. something doesnt add up. 

seems as soon you wanna get da whole crew chains he's da guy..he must have a group discount on something...
yea its called .925 electro'ed to gold special from lil Johnny. Boyz gonna get hip to it sooner or later. like i said before, all the pieces in ones collection might not be altered but Most in this Industry now have at least one alter cuban
guess im not too surprised.....everytime i go to daniel's page and he shows something, there's always a slew of comments asking if they

make da same chain plated in gold..... smh

i can't ever do that...fake da funk like that..hurts da soul
mean.gif

ben baller did say that theres a way to dip and plate gold so heavy that'll look and test real..... I'm pretty sure dudes are doing it like crazy.... 

at USA flea market theres this sketchy little kid whos father owns the shop, and the kid sells straight up sterling silver jewelry that's heavy dipped in gold. Huge 10mm - 15mm cubans for about 600-1000.... 

check this 

aint this from the last video 

rapper starter kit. 

Last edited:
ben baller did say that theres a way to dip and plate gold so heavy that'll look and test real..... I'm pretty sure dudes are doing it like crazy.... 

at USA flea market theres this sketchy little kid whos father owns the shop, and the kid sells straight up sterling silver jewelry that's heavy dipped in gold. Huge 10mm - 15mm cubans for about 600-1000.... 

check this 

rapper starter kit. 

That's foul that in this video the guy says that the chain is stamped 14K. Somebody should throw him in jail for that junk. Chain looks too yellow and fake in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom