**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

lol @ the lil penny pic.

i think the cig/chain are from the BIG figurines...

big-001-001-1.jpg

33435-1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

theres definitely a few people in this thread who are eatin better then yayo id say....
I'd like to know who
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
people on NT have access to 50's cribs, cars and accountant
nerd.gif

lol

I dunno if you dudes remember.............but there was that kid postin on here with sultan ties or some $^%#, this is def going back a few jewelry threads.
laugh.gif

Arab Money for real, skinny cat was posted up with his fathers benzes that aint even hit the streets yet. I know somebody remember.
Wasn't that the kid that y'all claimed had funny business going on with laxrolexes?

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

theres definitely a few people in this thread who are eatin better then yayo id say....
I'd like to know who
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol

I dunno if you dudes remember.............but there was that kid postin on here with sultan ties or some $^%#, this is def going back a few jewelry threads.
laugh.gif

Arab Money for real, skinny cat was posted up with his fathers benzes that aint even hit the streets yet. I know somebody remember.
Wasn't that the kid that y'all claimed had funny business going on with laxrolexes?
don't know if it was the same kid, but there was also a kid that was like 15 and his grandfather bought him a mercedes SLR. son had taggedpics n all that.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

I'd like to know who
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone PS'ed LAX with the kid in a bed too
laugh.gif
. Can't believe Iremember that

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by str8hustler

lol i think that thisis50 chain is jokes but the stones didn't look very high quality....I think he also got an American Express black card pendant done too.

That Breitling is just absolutely ridiculous I love that...must have cost him a grip too. I really like the dial though. I would get that in yellow gold with a dark brown aligator band.
If true
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
wouldnt put it past him.. i mean he has a crack plate complete with razors and crack on his neck now
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]you gotta be kidding me[/color]
indifferent.gif

UNtroubled YOUTH wrote:

I'd like to know who
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
. Can't believe I remember that

word that kid def eating better then yayo

there was no funny buisness going on, only funny buisness was me selling his billionaire dad couple of daytona rollies and chilling with them/rolling aroundin a phantom in beverly hills

the rest was just hate from nters that was amusing to everyone

& yes he still lurks this site
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

for some strange reason i like tmuch would one of those with a chain set you back? hose bears. hypothetically how
Not too much, PM LAX

ehh. dude seems busy. im still waiting on some pics of earrings i asked him about a month and a half ago or some %%$$.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

UNtroubled YOUTH wrote:

I'd like to know who
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
. Can't believe I remember that

word that kid def eating better then yayo

there was no funny buisness going on, only funny buisness was me selling his billionaire dad couple of daytona rollies and chilling with them/rolling around in a phantom in beverly hills

the rest was just hate from nters that was amusing to everyone

& yes he still lurks this site
nerd.gif
wink.gif

nerd.gif
what does that kid do, or what does his dad do?

Back
Top Bottom