**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ninja needs to be smart about it and just get a mini piece and call it a day. No need to live above your means and try to get some $30K chain+piece.

I know this is an odd question. But can someone point me to where I can sell some jewelry. I got a pair of half carat yellow diamond ear rings. Want to get a necklace

pimp.gif

These are my daily wear set ups that I've posted in here a few times in the past

I am actually dropping off the rectangular medallion on Monday to the jeweler, to get a bezel added and few other things done to it

but I wanted some of your thoughts on what style bezel I should go with, I am not huge fan of stones, so I was thinking about maybe a white or yellow gold rope style bezel (keep it og) or maybe even some different type of link similar to a byzantine

any thoughts are welcome, Thanks in advance

These are my daily wear set ups that I've posted in here a few times in the past

I am actually dropping off the rectangular medallion on Monday to the jeweler, to get a bezel added and few other things done to it

but I wanted some of your thoughts on what style bezel I should go with, I am not huge fan of stones, so I was thinking about maybe a white or yellow gold rope style bezel (keep it og) or maybe even some different type of link similar to a byzantine

IMO, I Think That Rectangle One Is Clean As It Is, 

If Anything Do The Rope Bezel On The Circle One

Or Stones. Clean Set Up Nonetheless 

whats the info on the watches?

Oh yeah I have a pretty big watch collection I love watches, I've posted them before in the watch thread

The Brown one is called the Steinhart Racetimer Chrono its all titanium case 44mm with an ETA Valjoux 7750 automatic movement

The black one is a Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chrono 44mm quartz movement

If Anything Do The Rope Bezel On The Circle One

Or Stones. Clean Set Up Nonetheless 
Thanks for your opinion bruh, I feel ya but for some reason It just feels unfinished to me so that why I thought of adding a bezel

Yeah on the circle I have though about it, but for sentimental reasons since that piece and chain has been in family since the 1960s and was given to me by my pops I dont think I could ever see myself changing it in anyway, but I have been thinking about grabbing a thinker cuban maybe around 4-5mm 18k from Daniel's to through the circle medallion on it to give it a little chucker look than the thinner one but I am not sure yet, but I am planning on swing by his shop in a couple weeks to either grab a chain or bracelet, hopefully

that big footage is probably some of the most interesting footage ive seen in months b 

im surprised no one has posted bodega bamz' pieces yet . seems like that would be right up nt's alley

^ yeah that Biggie footage was dope, it was funny when his moms said christmas never missed us, he was wearing Polo before anyone knew what Polo was
laugh.gif

i love the street culture behind big jewelry and what it means, but im always amazed by these guys that barely get a name for themselves and spend all this money on huge obnoxious pieces of jewelry that look extremely dumb and has to be uncomfortable to wear . 

im sorry but its just crazy to me . almost 10 yrs later and people still buying these huge (and often fake) multicolor diamond chains that you couldnt even pay me to wear .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom