**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

These dudes gossiping on twitter like teenage girls. What part of the game is that? If you didn't steal the pic, say your peace and keep it pushin. All the extra stuff jus building a stronger case against you.

This type of mindset is why there will always be fraudulent business

****** worshipping $$$ over honesty and self respect, **** disgusting b

Let me guess "he got money though" :lol: :x
Oh cuz u n your feelings about 2 grown men pictures and I'm not its a problem?

It's all about the money lol!! What planet you been on the last 30 years? If it wasn't we all be in here rocking Rollie's for free!!!

They both eating so quit cheerleading and let these men handle their own business .

Oh cuz u n your feelings about 2 grown men pictures and I'm not its a problem?

It's all about the money lol!! What planet you been on the last 30 years? If it wasn't we all be in here rocking Rollie's for free!!!

They both eating so quit cheerleading and let these men handle their own business .

If laughing at you for your bird like statement is in my feelings, most certainly. Seems to me counting other men's money would easily make you the cheerleader. But go ahead keep telling us bout how "they eating", maybe Ben Baller will give you a "pearl necklace" for your efforts, I'm sure you would enjoy that

Last edited:
the irony though in calling out someone for stealing his jesus design, when his is based off of jacob's mold

No dis cause I have no dog in this fight and TRULY don't give a f**k but I find it hilarious that I guy who claims to be SO successful would go to such lengths to embarrass someone he clearly thinks is beneath him..From afar it would seem that the other guy is the winner here..I mean #FactsOnly lol he didn't steal a pic..didn't post long winded responses of nothing at all & far as I can tell is not tweeting bacc & forth with another "jeweler" about his non-competition(supposedly)..but hey what do I know

Lmao Ben talking about stealing but he made a wax straight off ibn's Jacob to make his Jesus tho and still can't get it right to specs.

BB hasn't been the same since Jonas stopped messing with him, let alone passed on.

Lmao Ben talking about stealing but he made a wax straight off ibn's Jacob to make his Jesus tho and still can't get it right to specs.

BB hasn't been the same since Jonas stopped messing with him, let alone passed on.
And here we go again. Someone always taking a shot at Ben about Jonas. You knew their relationship personally?  Let the man RIP. If anything you should talk about how they killed the yellow gold game years ago. Ya'll act like this jewelry thread wasn't hot when Ben X Jonas posted the lrg pieces, panda, etc. This is a jewelry discussion thread. Ya'll go start a I hate BB thread and move it along.

Last edited:
This thread was at its best when Ben posted on a every other day basis with updates

I don't care about their feud or personal lives, I'm just here for the jewelry lol

Last edited:

put the capes up fellas if u wanna see jewelry so bad post it

soap opera ish SMH Grown man acting like a female lol.... No amount of money/popularity can change ones **********ness, posting another mans info out there is some female ish.

And out of all these Jewelers, Id shop with LAX over most....

Lets get back to this jewelry.

14k 30" 8mm about 30 grams,  $1,800 a good price?

thank you boss

One more thing, you are in a jewelry thread and then say you aren't big on jewelry. Many of us in here are big on jewelry and the credibility of the information that is posted here is important. When you post your jewelry and you have 5 NTers ask you about where you got it from and would you recommend that they do business with that jeweler and so on and so forth, it is important. Maybe this situation is an overreaction but these types of things prevent real fraudsters from coming in here to try and scam people.

i have no choice but to respect that 

Back
Top Bottom