**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Lax
Looking a winner

Here's a good length pic as an example but it'll be a little different depending on your height. I think this is pretty close for your height though.

The best bet is to try on chains at a jewelry store and see what length you like. We can give you suggestions but ultimately you gotta be happy with what you buy. danieljewelryinc.com has a lot of videos with 30 inch chains, you can see the different sizes (mm) in video to see what you like.

Here's a good length pic as an example but it'll be a little different depending on your height. I think this is pretty close for your height though.

The best bet is to try on chains at a jewelry store and see what length you like. We can give you suggestions but ultimately you gotta be happy with what you buy. danieljewelryinc.com has a lot of videos with 30 inch chains, you can see the different sizes (mm) in video to see what you like.

[COLOR=#red]I used this same pic to determine the length I felt comfortable with :lol:.. A lot of what we have at the store I work in has shorter lengths so I couldn't really choose from out the stock, furthermore, we don't really deal with chains anyway :rolleyes .. Nonetheless, I appreciate the help everyone.. will check out the site :D [/COLOR]

seen my buddy OG biggie tito jesus in person ill have the pics of it soon its a beautiful piece I was really amazed :smokin

why the female 30 wayyyyy deeper than the male???

his neck aint that much thicker than hers

why the female 30 wayyyyy deeper than the male???

his neck aint that much thicker than hers

Yea, not sure why but everyone ignore the female one. :lol:

how much should a solid no ice 18K cuban about 32" cost?
Width's are usually important when it comes to Cuban links.... For example, a 32" 12mm would weigh approximately 400g. in 18kt.

the chain im looking at is 360 grams/32"/11mm/18k....what should the price of that be ?
how much should a solid no ice 18K cuban about 32" cost?
Width's are usually important when it comes to Cuban links.... For example, a 32" 12mm would weigh approximately 400g. in 18kt.

the chain im looking at is 360 grams/32"/11mm/18k....what should the price of that be ?

:nerd:

Jay gave Cole his original Roc-A-Fella chain
pimp.gif
I don't think it was Hovs original roc chain. Im sure Hov has a bunch of them and/or gets them made on the regular. He's given out a bunch to random artists besides the ones he's signed. 

Lax: any clue who makes his ****? jacob maybe? 

I don't think it was Hovs original roc chain. Im sure Hov has a bunch of them and/or gets them made on the regular. He's given out a bunch to random artists besides the ones he's signed. 

Lax: any clue who makes his ****? jacob maybe? 

I know he gives them out, but that particular combo looks EXACTLY like the one he wears. The others are always smaller,etc..

there is no way in hell i can afford a diamond solitaire necklace..... I love how they look, i'd definitely do sapphire and probably this same set up. The baby blue and gold look so nice together. 

Back
Top Bottom