**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Gonna get this piece soon.... no diamonds and in mini size (2 inches i think) all gold.... I'm tired of my piece and my piece is too big for my chain. 

@al dente 1985

How tall are you and what's the length. Thanks for posting that. I been debating 5mm vs 6mm for the piece I have. I was gonna cop online from Daniel but I'm gonna be in Miami end of this month so I'm jus gonna go to the store while I'm there. Repped.

@al dente 1985

How tall are you and what's the length. Thanks for posting that. I been debating 5mm vs 6mm for the piece I have. I was gonna cop online from Daniel but I'm gonna be in Miami end of this month so I'm jus gonna go to the store while I'm there. Repped.
I'm 5'6" the chain is about 28 or 32 inches.... Can't remember now.... How big is your piece if it's a 2.5 inch i recommend 6mm and something past your chest. but that's all on you for the money you wanna spend. Yeah check out daniel in person. When you get there you're gonna speak to david, he runs the store. tell him you're from Nike Talk. He's cool people. My wife was actually there today to pick up her ring that was getting fixed. I'm hoping she secretly copped me that jesus piece i want. 

Back
Top Bottom