**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Because a rope chain would be way easier to find on eBay for a steal vs a ball chain
this man is speaking the truth, i see them go for the low on ebay damn near everyday. I could be wrong but i think its cause everyone and their mama had one in the 80's and now there is a ton of em floating around. 

Ben Baller wrote on twitter he is doing some jewelry for Nipsey Hussle....looking forward to see what it is
nerd.gif

I found a 14k 3mm 24" white gold rope that weighs 17g for 550$. U guys think that's a good price? And would that look alright with one of LAXs micro angels? Thanks again

I found a 14k 3mm 24" white gold rope that weighs 17g for 550$. U guys think that's a good price? And would that look alright with one of LAXs micro angels? Thanks again

Yes, that's way cheaper than you would find at any jeweler.

Daniel probably has some of the cheapest chains on the market. his 3mm 24" also weighs 17grams, except his its priced at $950

http://danieljewelryinc.com/chains/...14k-gold-3mm-19-4g-yellow-necklace-twist.html

But check the condition first and make sure it's in good shape and not turning

Last edited:
Yes, that's way cheaper than you would find at any jeweler.

Daniel probably has some of the cheapest chains on the market. his 3mm 24" also weighs 17grams, except his its priced at $950

http://danieljewelryinc.com/chains/...14k-gold-3mm-19-4g-yellow-necklace-twist.html

But check the condition first and make sure it's in good shape and not turning
Aight thanks, do u think that's too thin to do a 30"? I kinda like the look of the longer thinner chains but I'm about to buy and can't decide on 24 or 30 and I'm like scrolling through this thread and all I can find in like 40 pages is damn celebrities.

Last edited:
Aight thanks, do u think that's too thin to do a 30"? I kinda like the look of the longer thinner chains but I'm about to buy and can't decide on 24 or 30 and I'm like scrolling through this thread and all I can find in like 40 pages is damn celebrities.

30" inch is to long for the small angel, I have a 30" chain and it's to long for mine and yea 3mm is skinny as hell but ok for that item

Here I just just through this thread and here are a few 24" examples

And of you want a 30" chain here is the size difference between the small and bigger angel

Last edited:
30" inch is to long for the small angel, I have a 30" chain and it's to long for mine and yea 3mm is skinny as hell but ok for that item

Here I just just through this thread and here are a few 24" examples
[

And of you want a 30" chain here is the size difference between the small and bigger angel

Thanks man I ended up getting a 24" 2.5mm rope 14k 14grams for 430$. In those pics is the guy with the sports jacket on wearing LAXs micro angel?

Last edited:
Where can I get a rolex chain in 16-18mm, 26 inches and in 14k? Ive been looking online but I can only find 10k ones.

Anyone know what lax charges for the micro angel itself without chain? I tried a couple emails but haven't gotten a response yet. Thanks. Or if anyone else on here does a micro angel for a good price let me know!

Last edited:

Where can I get a rolex chain in 16-18mm, 26 inches and in 14k? Ive been looking online but I can only find 10k ones.
A 16-18mm wide 26" chain will look a bit shorter than for example a thin 26" rope, curb, cuban kind of chain. Just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom