**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You only have a micro from what is shown from your previous posts. You're opinion is invalid. If you eem know anything icebox is the only one with the exact Jacob mold on here. You go ahead rocking your gorilla extra long screech face piece you bought from your crush Christy cash

That video is gold. You'll never get the appraisal amount when you try to resell jewelry. I can't believe the Africans haven't ran Debeers out of there yet.
The Africans are making money off of it. The diamond companies pay the Africans well, its that the Africans in charge are keeping all the money and not paying the people that actually pick the diamonds. They're enslaving their own people.

Uh oh, i spot a "micro jesus piece" owner ...:rofl:

Haha sorry just couldn't resist, I'm only playing brother :lol: nah micro is a bit small for my taste, but full size can be a bit heavy at 100-60g+ for daily wear so I get why people do it, that and budget I suppose, baby size is a happy medium on a serious note, not too big, not too small not too heavy for daily wear :lol:

Uh oh, i spot a "micro jesus piece" owner ...
roll.gif
Haha sorry just couldn't resist, I'm only playing brother
laugh.gif
nah micro is a bit small for my taste, but full size can be a bit heavy at 100-60g+ for daily wear so I get why people do it, that and budget I suppose, baby size is a happy medium on a serious note, not too big, not too small not too heavy for daily wear
laugh.gif
Lol its all good. I personally just think all the names are funny. I wonder if any of these people are running into each other wearing the same pendants all the time
roll.gif

Lol its all good. I personally just think all the names are funny. I wonder if any of these people are running into each other wearing the same pendants all the time :rofl:  

I think there's a lot of jewellers and a lot of molds and sizes being put out there, but for me, for molds Jacob, icebox and IF are the only 3 places I'd consider for a Jesus, size would be full or baby size, 14k vs+ but like I say it all depends on budget and personal preference.

Uh oh, i spot a "micro jesus piece" owner ...
roll.gif
Haha sorry just couldn't resist, I'm only playing brother
laugh.gif
nah micro is a bit small for my taste, but full size can be a bit heavy at 100-60g+ for daily wear so I get why people do it, that and budget I suppose, baby size is a happy medium on a serious note, not too big, not too small not too heavy for daily wear
laugh.gif
Lol its all good. I personally just think all the names are funny. I wonder if any of these people are running into each other wearing the same pendants all the time
roll.gif

i would say yes they do, at the club more than likely

Last edited:
i just picked up the first chain ive had in a while...its a 3mm 24" white gold rope. i think i did pretty good shopping around. its 18 grams and i paid 600$. 14k. i kno its just somethin light compared to most in this thread but i didnt want anything crazy, just not my personal style. but just a heads up if anyones looking for a white gold rope i happened to find one on the bay with the same dimensions listed but its 16 grams and they just lowered the price to 500$. im pretty sure thats good considering scrap value is almost 400$.heres mine

i just picked up the first chain ive had in a while...its a 3mm 24" white gold rope. i think i did pretty good shopping around. its 18 grams and i paid 600$. 14k. i kno its just somethin light compared to most in this thread but i didnt want anything crazy, just not my personal style. but just a heads up if anyones looking for a white gold rope i happened to find one on the bay with the same dimensions listed but its 16 grams and they just lowered the price to 500$. im pretty sure thats good considering scrap value is almost 400$.heres mine
Nice man, you don't see many people wearing those in white gold. Great price too. You got a pendant for it or you just like the chain by itself look? 

Last edited:
Nice man, you don't see many people wearing those in white gold. Great price too. You got a pendant for it or you just like the chain by itself look? 
thanks man...for right now I just have the chain. I'm thinking about getting an angel pendant but everywhere I look it's like 6-700$ for a 6 gram pendant. Another problem is that a lot of them are covered in diamonds, which I don't want. I don't mind a few like the eyes or something but not like iced out. If anyone can recommend a good angel I'd appreciate it. I don't mind paying decent money I just would like to get something good for my money.

thanks man...for right now I just have the chain. I'm thinking about getting an angel pendant but everywhere I look it's like 6-700$ for a 6 gram pendant. Another problem is that a lot of them are covered in diamonds, which I don't want. I don't mind a few like the eyes or something but not like iced out. If anyone can recommend a good angel I'd appreciate it. I don't mind paying decent money I just would like to get something good for my money.

2inch and 35 grams

Back
Top Bottom