**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

lemme get in on this
Originally Posted by Kingtre
any pms for me?
laugh.gif

Getting an iced out italian horn like this

2.5 inches witout bail. looking to keep it simple no bangin glass tables. what size length and mm do u guys recommend. Im thinking 32 inch 6mm miami cuban. im5'8 btw

Cartier (big pics)
Shutter1.jpg

Shutter2.jpg

Shutter3.jpg

I guess this is women's jewelry now...
Racoon
Racoon1.jpg

Racoon2.jpg

Eagle
Eagle.jpg

Alligator or Lizard?
Alligator2.jpg

Cartier Panther
Leopard.jpg

Leopard2.jpg

^^yall seen Bentleys chain a million times. Its one of 'Ye's pieces. SMH @ Bentley rocking the Al B. Sure cut like right now lol.

The Cartier piece is probably a gator/croc/whatever. I went to a Cartier exhibit at the Fine Arts Museum here and they had a necklace that was two big gatorsjoined at the tail and coming with their mouths on the front/chest area. One was gold with yellow stones, the other with emeralds (if I remember correctly) -made for some Mexican celebrity or something.. They had all sorts of wild stuff. Rings with what I think was referred to as a pyramid-style/cut stones. Lookedlike a big upside down princess cut. If I can find pics online, I'll post them.

A quick Google pulled up this picture from the Houston exhibit I went to:
gators1.jpg

LAX...whats good with the Jacob Jesus?
I said I was going to post all four different types when I was done but heres something just for fun.
roll.gif

Ive shown it to about 5 nteres if that, the rest were lurkers who buy from me.
happy.gif

lol i had a movado in high school.............

thought i was really doing it, that was my upgrade from the techomarine that i wish had diamonds on the bezel.

Back
Top Bottom