**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Does Floyd Mayweather need millions of dollars in jewelery for collection or to compensate insecurities ?

Do rich people need yachts and private jets?

I just hate when people act is if anything that a certain culture spends their money on is foolish while ignoring what other cultures of people choose to spend foolishly on.

keepin the fresh baldy a fresh baldy ?  do u not know about a fresh baldy or are you one a them hairline dudes
what? 

nah bro, I have a lot of hair lol. peep the hair and the cuban game.... 

ohh and my wife 

Thought you were gonna upgrade that 5mm joint. No?

A house serves a function though. What function does jewelry show besides being flashy?
Stuntin' on haters

Any house over like 3000 square feet is to stunt on haters.

I'm modest that is why my crib is only 2999 square feet.

That's the stuff I'm talking about though. Bill Gates pays a million a year in just property taxes but Floyd gets questioned for having 100s of thousands in jewelry that he can sell at any time?

Only reason Floyd is questioned is because he is black and jewelry is ingrained in young black culture so its looked down on.

Its OK if you say everything is a waste of money but don't say spending millions on a house is better than jewelry when the only real difference is that jewelry is part of young black culture.

Last edited:

Homes are an investment. Billionaires like Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Mark Zuckerberg are making sure that their families are wealthy for generations, that's why you don't see them throwing money at strippers and wearing worthless diamonds. It's new money vs old money.

Homes are an investment. Billionaires like Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Mark Zuckerberg are making sure that their families are wealthy for generations, that's why you don't see them throwing money at strippers and wearing worthless diamonds. It's new money vs old money.

Spare me the investment advice on mega mansion homes. Just upkeep and property taxes leave some people broke when the income stops coming in. Mega mansions are no better an investment than jewelry. Like I said above, Bill Gates pays a million a year in just property taxes. Also, let's not act like jewelry only includes diamonds.

Throwing money at strippers is another ridiculous generalization. Let's not act like Jay Z, Lebron and Floyd don't have their families set for generations. And Sean Combs too.

Last edited:

real talk, homes are only truly profitable investments if you live in a state that doesnt have property taxes and if you sell it for more than what you paid

you think Bill Gates is going to get what he paid for? better yet, more than what he paid?

Spare me the investment advice on mega mansion homes. Just upkeep and property taxes leave some people broke when the income stops coming in. Mega mansions are no better an investment than jewelry. Like I said above, Bill Gates pays a million a year in just property taxes. Also, let's not act like jewelry only includes diamonds.

Throwing money at strippers is another ridiculous generalization. Let's not act like Jay Z, Lebron and Floyd don't have their families set for generations. And Sean Combs too.
Its not a generalization i was talking about Floyd Mayweather. Do you think these rappers can actually make money on the jewelry they wear?

Its not a generalization i was talking about Floyd Mayweather. Do you think these rappers can actually make money on the jewelry they wear?

Of course not but that isn't my point. My point is that basically everything is a waste of money: the mega mansions, the cars, private planes , yachts, etc. There's plenty of mega rich people with yachts but do you see people calling them stupid for having a million dollar yacht.

So why single out Floyd.

Of course not but that isn't my point. My point is that basically everything is a waste of money: the mega mansions, the cars, private planes , yachts, etc. There's plenty of mega rich people with yachts but do you see people calling them stupid for having a million dollar yacht.

So why single out Floyd.
Haha i didn't bring up Floyd someone else did. Im just saying that yes even though a yacht is a bad investment it serves a purpose. Cars are even worse but they serve a purpose aswell. Jewelry does nothing lol. I could imagine certain watches being a good investment though. 

Back
Top Bottom