**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by r33p04s

what happened to the phantom grill
l_5258dff75e982a5534d857974292eccf.jpg

sick.gif
lookin like an air conditioner filter

^^fat joes doing that bad, its a chrysler lol
wink.gif

"Well, he did get got at Roscoe's...L.A. is one of them cut throat places...hence why Ben carries...people out here are real jealous, bangersespecially. "

word .

Originally Posted by Rjwco

wink.gif

"Well, he did get got at Roscoe's...L.A. is one of them cut throat places...hence why Ben carries...people out here are real jealous, bangers especially. "

word .
What do you expect last 3 album went Triple Plastic, No hit single via sales, only charts through BDS on the Spins to get on Billboard, He evengot Dropped from KOCH I mean really who gets dropped from KOCH. He's now at Imperial
eyes.gif
. Plus alot of his New Stuff Bang-Bang too Straight from TV Johnny
tired.gif
. Alot of these Cats Just Ain't Doing it like they say are.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Rjwco

wink.gif

"Well, he did get got at Roscoe's...L.A. is one of them cut throat places...hence why Ben carries...people out here are real jealous, bangers especially. "

word .
What do you expect last 3 album went Triple Plastic, No hit single via sales, only charts through BDS on the Spins to get on Billboard, He even got Dropped from KOCH I mean really who gets dropped from KOCH. He's now at Imperial
eyes.gif
. Plus alot of his New Stuff Bang-Bang too Straight from TV Johnny
tired.gif
.Most Alot of these Cats Just Ain't Doing it like they say are.

yea the imperial got cancelled..so that either a phantom and u hating..or he got good pull to get a whip that never came out...but as i look again..thatsCLEARLY not an imperial

^^ Your Right He did get Moved from Imperial/Capitol which is a division of EMI to Terror Squad/EMI. Hopfully with this move they'll give him more PromoMoney. Not trying to Hate on any mans game. Just pointing out how the Situation Looks. Hey At least he's making Ringtone Money... That's got to countfor something.

It's all good. Not gonna argue with you about Fat Joe, Cuz I don't really care that much...
laugh.gif

I'm sure ninjahood is gonna have some words for you tho...
nerd.gif

^ no we talking about how lax just tried to call his phantom a Chrysler imperial when the imperial was canceled..

Id hope lax was joking calling that a chrysler,

also Fat Joe was NEVER signed to koch as a solo artist period, so I dont know what your talkin about he got dropped by a label he was never signed to

Khaled is signed to Terror Squad/Koch, but Joe was never signed to them, but he eats off everything Khaled puts out

also on Fat Joes EMI albums, he pays for all promo and budget himself out of pocket, EMI just distributes the albums for him, they dont give him and advance oranything for promo

Had to post this picture. My friend and D-Bo @ the Sprint Center.
roll.gif

n500977142_1328566_3352.jpg

D-Bo's bracelet is looking chunky though.

i dunno how but............

Fat Joe is a rapper who is actually DOING it.
]

i dont care how weak his sales are, son mustve done something right early on.

could be his cup cakes business or something else i dunno

Back
Top Bottom