**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

swizzys warhol pendants are so dope. Surprised i havent seen any pics of it sooner. I remember seeing video of the pendant being made.  Piece of art!

i'm living proof.  He has yet to settle anythin yet.  He has my money and the fake watch he sold me .  Sent it back like 2.5 months ago. Till he resolves this, i got nothing good to say about LAX.

Well there you have it. (Directed at all the people who defend scammers on this thread)

Waits for the usual suspects to come in here and call me a "hater" or make some excuse that he only sold one fake watch.

If trying to prevent other Nters on here from being scammed and sold fake jewelry makes me a hater, then I am the biggest hater out here.

Last edited:

i'm living proof.  He has yet to settle anythin yet.  He has my money and the fake watch he sold me .  Sent it back like 2.5 months ago. Till he resolves this, i got nothing good to say about LAX.
Forgot all this waiting around ****, just call a lawyer and sue him.  Seems like it would be a pretty clear cut case.  You've already made a good faith effort to resolve the situation.  Bet he calls you back as soon as he gets served.

Get a FREE consultation from a lawyer...

Tell him your story, He'll let you know if you have a case right away... (You do)

Proceed to sue for emotional and financial damages..

Buy a real one from Goldensun...

Show up to the middle school where LaFrolex and his Z list rapper friends perform at...

Stunt on em'....

Shoot me a stack for advice...

We all win

Last edited:
anyone notice if and co updated the jesus pics on their page.... less screech like but still somewhat off

Sue that dead beat. Keep all emails and texts between you too aswell. You straight up got scammed so i dont know why your not taking care of business.

Just wanted to post about my dealing with @laxrolex, dude communicated really well with me. He was on top of it the entire time even when the post office lost my package for a couple days. I had the piece xray tested yesterday after work and it tested perfectly at 14k. I am a satisfied customer and will be back in the future.

lax stoneless kufi compared to diamond city baby kufi...... the 3in stoneless fits way better with the 7mm cuban. Not sure if i am gonna get a smaller chain for the baby or sell it.

Back
Top Bottom