**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Haven't really been checking but this is nice. Kind of wanted the Cartier Panther but in white gold. Just curious but how much would something like this run without the stones and in white gold or rose gold and maybe just a gem or diamond for eyes?

Nigos dollar sign piece and chain from Jacob just got sold at the auction for 90k im pretty sure thats a HUGE steal.. I guess the people form Sothebys dont even know its true value and history.

Nigos dollar sign piece and chain from Jacob just got sold at the auction for 90k im pretty sure thats a HUGE steal.. I guess the people form Sothebys dont even know its true value and history.

That thing was trash. Your putting it on a pedestal with that "history" talk. It was a gaudy "hey look at how much money I have" piece made by a crook jewler.

Is there a reason that Breitling Superocean's are considerably cheaper than the other Breitling's?  Thanks. 

Damn man no one in here can just answer my simple question about superocean's? 

Damn man no one in here can just answer my simple question about superocean's? 
It's not a bad watch at all!  I like the chrono version with the blue face and mesh band...  It's kind of like the Datejust of Breitlings.  Good watch, not the cheapest, not the most expensive... I have one in the collection myself!

It's not a bad watch at all!  I like the chrono version with the blue face and mesh band...  It's kind of like the Datejust of Breitlings.  Good watch, not the cheapest, not the most expensive... I have one in the collection myself!
Is there a reason they are a good amount cheaper than other Breitlings?  It seems like they are much more affordable but usually there is a reason for that. 

I really don't know anything about watches but I'm trying to get into it. 

Is there a reason they are a good amount cheaper than other Breitlings?  It seems like they are much more affordable but usually there is a reason for that. 

It's their entry level watch. Compare it to a SuperOcean being a BMW 328i, a Chronomat as a 335xi, and a Super Avenger being a BMW 528i

Last edited:

I am not really sure what you mean that it is a "good amount cheaper" than other Breitlings when the Colt is cheaper starting at $3k and the Superocean itself ranges from $3700-$7000. Then there's the Avengers that ranges from $4k for the Seawolf up to $7k for the blacksteel, the Transocean that starts at $5800 and could go all the way up to $13k, Chronomat starting at $7k up to $16k, the Pro, Bentley, Navitimer, etc... None of them are really far apart, it's just a stepping stone as you move up from line to line.

actually..... it's a piece of history. 

Bape history? You realize that company holds no weight when it comes to world history right? You dudes must live in a box.

But then again this is NT. Where "our" views are the standard for the rest of the world. Don't be so small minded man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom