**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

is it me or is that chain yellow as hell for 10k?
Lots of places will plate the 10k and 14k in 18k gold to make it look more yellow. 10k and 14k usually looks the same anyway.
then why do people pay for 14k over 10k? in that pic they look the exact same. 18k i can see the difference
Because 14k is 58% pure and 10k is 41% pure. The higher the karat the more valuable.

I think that's the dude who nearly died on a shot bottle of Hennessy :lol:

it is :rofl:

Sup everyone.. been in the market for a new pendant for a while.
Was going to go for the angel cherub but didn't know where to go.
I saw many molds on this thread but the one that looked best to me was offered by IceBox.
Contacted them via NT and got hooked up by William. If you guys are ever looking, I suggest you go to him.
Transaction was totally smooth, I had a lot of special requests which they honored 100%.
Customer satisfaction and communication couldn't have been better. Anyway, enough with all that, check out the specifics and pics.

I ended up getting this guy in about 1.25" inches.. I got it to replace a cross pendant I had since I have another small sized cross pendant too. I wanted something different.
I got it in 18k gold with a rhodium coating over the wings and robe for contrast. The diamonds on the body and wings are SI1s and SI2s and the center diamond at the chest is .25 VVS in G-H color.
I asked for the 18k to be high polish because I was putting it on a 22k chain. You can see a little contrast but that's expected. I couldn't make the pendant 22k because it would be soft and last thing I want is any stones to fall off.

Pics:

Old Setup:

New Setup:

Sorry for the iphone pics but LMK what you guys think.

HUGE shout to WILL and the guys over at ICEBOX. Really came through for me.
Nice pick up... Clean.

Got quoted 13k for an older model 36mm Daydate with a 4ct VS bezel. Watch is in good condition too, is that price fair?

Big Pun was rocking dem cubans plus the Jesus with the Halo and the OG TS Peice BROLIC
pimp.gif
dem **** is mad heavy too each cuban was like 400+ grams easy not even including the pieces on dem

throwbak with joes OG chain and Puns Jesus with the halo

Escobar JR

Just had plastic surgery (which I didn't want)....chains will be on the way to keep the ego up 
laugh.gif
 Shallow but true lol 

Back
Top Bottom