**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

For those folks that rock a 30" chain with a 1" pendant or so, how much longer for a chain to frame it.  I was thinking 34". @GoldenSun
@Frank Mucus

for insight.

My bad, missed this earlier.

Anyways, it's all personal preference. I don't think a 30" chain would look good with a one inch pendant though. It'll look really dainty if you get a thin chain or way out of proportion with a thicker chain.

It would prolly be best to stay between 26 to 28 inches.

This is Jacobs work :smh: out of character to produce something so trash, I could picture the price tag also :x

Couldn't find the pic on my computer but I found my post from back in 2010.

It's been posted already, but here it is. Fugly

anyone know whats the going price for a 1gram pamp with bezel? interested in one, saw jimmy boi post a IG sale

anyone know whats the going price for a 1gram pamp with bezel? interested in one, saw jimmy boi post a IG sale
Your better off putting a bezel on an American eagle coin or Peso coin cause they're 22k and hold up better. Those 24k pamps look like crap after awhile cause they scratch so easy. 

I put Rey's gold on to niketalk
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Fixed
Yeah @Rollinwithangel  posted his Instagram on here
pimp.gif
 good stuff bro 

actually when he was making my bracelet he asked me to give him a shout out on Instagram but I don't have one nor do any social media aside from here, so I told him that I only post on NT and that I would shout him out on here and I also told him that anytime he post something to hashtag NT

I'm guessing he's trying to increase his online presence, hopefully a website is in the works also

Keep the heat coming @Reys gold!  Good luck compi  

Last edited:
Finally allowed to post in here, wanted to thank yearound for his graciousness, in giving me his lax Jesus. My son will enjoy this piece til he's old enough for a baby or full size. Happy holidays and thanks again yearound!

Your the man, I was paying for people's layaways at walmart at 7am when I saw your post giving away the jesus, those that give in a selfless manner always win G-D bless you.

Back
Top Bottom