**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

oh yeah.  well, that one was supposebly around 28 inches long with 7 or 8mm beads and weighed about 80 grams and was silver.  so in 14k it'd be like 100 grams. all the other bead type chains seem to be really frail.
My bead chain is frail as hell

RIP to a legend.
hell yea Tony had a nice MOB BOSS SETUP ROLLEY PRESI 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
clean no f diamonds on a Rolley keep it clean and simple setup in the Sopranos so did Sal with Gold red dail Rolley

Cartier Pasha

Should've copped you a lawn mower for them hairy *** hands. And if he got tighter lock's he would've been pulling hairs left and right on that Grizzley bearish wrist. Cute pick up btw, my 1 year old nephew has the same set up.
lol pretty sure that's the jewelers pic

Rey finishing up my bracelet today, put in a order for a chain as well today. Should have both by next week :pimp:

so you gotta shave your wrists to wear a bracelet these days, when I miss this?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
clean no f diamonds on a Rolley keep it clean and simple setup in the Sopranos so did Sal with Gold red dail Rolley

Cartier Pasha
thanks breah, you think this was real though?  like the wardrobe people actually used an actual 18K Cartier Pasha with clean diamonds?  for some reason I can't recall what scene that's from, I wanna say it's one where they were in the Lex and chased that guy and beat him up but maybe not.  anyways what I'm sayin is maybe some things shouldn't be subjected to that kinda stress.

Also that one is 38mm I think, what chew all think of them adding the cage as a feature on the bigger case size they make now?  Should they or nah?

Last edited:

so you gotta shave your wrists to wear a bracelet these days, when I miss this?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cartier Pasha
thanks breah, you think this was real though?  like the wardrobe people actually used an actual 18K Cartier Pasha with clean diamonds?  for some reason I can't recall what scene that's from, I wanna say it's one where they were in the Lex and chased that guy and beat him up but maybe not.  anyways what I'm sayin is maybe some things shouldn't be subjected to that kinda stress.

Also that one is 38mm I think, what chew all think of them adding the cage as a feature on the bigger case size they make now?  Should they or nah?
Ya man product placement. Remember when Chris got robbed and when he came home Adriana said "Did they take your Cartier?". Cartier probably sold a ton of watches after that episode. That scene was when Tony got Chris to drive him around after Furio took off too Italy. That chase in the Lexus was the pilot episode and Tony was about 100 lbs slimmer. 

Anyone know how to get a hold of Diamondcity, besides PM?
Man, them dudes never reply. Was suppose to buy a jesus piece from them. When it was time for me to wire the money, I stopped hearing from 'em. What kinda starting jewelers don't wanna

do business?

Back
Top Bottom