**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Speaking of silver, I been wanting to get a silver Cuban made by Daniels to match my gold one..don't really care to have it made in white gold.. What should one be paying for silver these days?

Speaking of silver, I been wanting to get a silver Cuban made by Daniels to match my gold one..don't really care to have it made in white gold.. What should one be paying for silver these days?
 I'd say around $2-3/gram. Silver is @ 50 cents/gram right now but remember the labor for silver isn't any cheaper than gold.

Looking for a 14k 6mm 24" cuban. In terms of grams whats a good weight for a solid one, and how much should I expect to pay per gram?

daniels wildin.

That piece on the right looks familiar.... Didn't Daniel's mess up a frame on it ?

i thought they did more than that. also reading the comments, it seemed like they knew they would not be able to fix it up nice, but they took dudes money anyway. and dragged *** making it.

^right, lol. Cold blooded. That was nikeheads piece. They were supposed to put a bezel on it... think he had it scrapped at Rey's for a Cuban bracelet. Story & pics in this thread.

It should be like a dollar a gram plus labor

If be curious to see how it looks. I've seen a lot of cheap silver that has like a plasticy yellow sheen to it, but I've also seen nice silver that has a black overtone similar to white gold

I hear you I had a baby WG cuban that I sold. Not feeling like coppin everything twice, plus the nickel content issue with a lot of WG alloys, and my WG baby cuban had a discoloration by the clasp where the yellow was showing thru, plus the fact that it just looks like nice silver anyway

White gold is a substitute for platinum, anyway. It's a 1920's fake the funk move. Not that different from gold plating silver in that sense.

I'm shocked that there are antique patek phillipes worth like 2 million that are white gold. I'd think at that level of collecting you'd only want the creme de la creme of what was offered, which was platinum, and patek made them in platinum

Last edited:
Anybody know usually if sizing of mm is exactly on point with daniels cubans? I know someone had issues with the height/thickness earlier on here with it being too thin and he re-made it but a friend of mine bought a 7mm but it measures like 6.8-6.9mm. Thanks

I purchased a 6mm from Daniels and it actually measured 6.1-6.2 and slightly heavier than quoted on the site. I didn't measure the height tho.

I think there are slight variations in all Daniels Cubans because they are hand made. Mine came out 5 grams heavier than what I paid for and it was on them.

Looking to buy an angel pendant with chain. Solid 14k or 18k, any idea what that might cost? Any info on the one Nate is wearing here? Also approximation of the length of the train and type of chain would help also. Thanks for the help!

Looking to buy an angel pendant with chain. Solid 14k or 18k, any idea what that might cost? Any info on the one Nate is wearing here? Also approximation of the length of the train and type of chain would help also. Thanks for the help!

Swear I was going to ask the same question. Help is needed NT fam.

Nate Robinson look like a stool with gold

Back
Top Bottom