**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Any reason why a 7 or 8 pennyweight white gold band should cost me 1400? 

What should I be paying? 
Yes, the reason is the seller is a crook. Aint nothing new, 99% of them are. That's around 12g @ 115/gram. 10k, 14k or 18k ?

Last edited:
Went to this jewelry store in the mall and had my chain cleaned I got from Rey and they said they never seen a real chain that big and couldn't believe it was real when I told them how much I paid it took 3 people around 5 mins hovering over it to determine it was real lol they said " we have chains half this size and charge twice the amount you bought yours for "

me too. I think maybe I like this one more now though, the one on the bottom I Mean:

so posting that I'd like to ask which jesus niketalk says has a goatee?  cause I can see the case for a goatee being made with the kufi version and the kanye version.  the one on the bottom there, no problems with a goatee as far as I can see. 

Went to this jewelry store in the mall and had my chain cleaned I got from Rey and they said they never seen a real chain that big and couldn't believe it was real when I told them how much I paid it took 3 people around 5 mins hovering over it to determine it was real lol they said " we have chains half this size and charge twice the amount you bought yours for "
Mall Jewelry Stores are straight up rape with their prices

Blame it on Greece .....but really it's been dropping for a while
In a vaccum, something like what is happening to greece would send gold soaring.  Something else is at play, some hedge funds are shorting the **** out of gold.  

In a vaccum, something like what is happening to greece would send gold soaring.  Something else is at play, some hedge funds are shorting the **** out of gold.  

that's what i was thinking. i don't know much if anything at all about finance, but i think if the dollar and the economy is strong or when interest rates are high is when i gold is low?

Back
Top Bottom