**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I know that but what im askin is who was the first american jeweler to make that type of chain in america since its popular in tge us

Most of da OG jewelers are immigrant artisans that brought their skills to da market...

By da time Raekwon named his album OB4CL

Cuban links were pretty ubiquitous around spanish drug dealers.

U gotta remember, a miami cuban is just a variation of a curb link...flat curb links have been around foreveeeeeeer.

Here's another angle of LO Jesus. I honestly don't think Ben made it. He would have been milking it on insta right now.

I'm pretty sure rafaello made that "tito" piece. They like using that bail on their other pieces like this one made for Floyd

floyd-money-mayweather-enamel-jacob-jesus-piece.jpg

Regardless what others said about Jacob making that bug eyed piece for Floyd, that's rafaello's cause that top hair piece is NOT wavy at all.
Rafaello made this or if? 

didnt even know the OG jesus piece had a kufi... i actually like the other design instead... and does LO have a standard jesus piece or is it the baby joint?

anyone know the current retail price of gold in 10 14 or 24 K pre gram ?

You're asking da wrong question...

1st thing u do is find out da spot price of

Physical gold on da market, (goldprice.org)

Then you take that number to a gold scrap calculator and u divide out da % of gold depending on da karat u inquiring about...after you're done with that you have a ballpark figure on what da material worth of a piece of jewelry is...

Doesn't factor in labor if its a Custom or intrinsic value (like a heralded jacob, tito jesus piece) but you'll be 8 outta 10 closest to da price someone will let it go to you.

didnt even know the OG jesus piece had a kufi... i actually like the other design instead... and does LO have a standard jesus piece or is it the baby joint?

Yea da most popular OG jesus pieces all had kufi's (only outlier being Ghostface's jesus piece, and Nas/pun halo jesus)...da crown of thorns aint pop off till that enamel kanye jesus came around...

I'm sorry but if your not posting it around your neck or in a place outside of a jewelry store you don't own it. Non jewelry store counter pictures please ninja??

Back
Top Bottom