**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

In the market for a men wedding band going tomorrow to the colosseum mall to check out marchello_the_jeweler in NY.
Anyone recommend any good locations to purchase one ? Looking to spend nomore then 1k.
Post up pics of dope bands if you can please. Only jawns Im interested in are David Yurman cable rings black or gold, and hexagonal eternity rings which are way over my budget.

In the market for a men wedding band going tomorrow to the colosseum mall to check out marchello_the_jeweler in NY.
Anyone recommend any good locations to purchase one ? Looking to spend nomore then 1k.

Why not hit up the diamond district? Tons of side spots that'll work with what ever your budget is. Also try aviane and co, online. They have a decent selection of men's bands online.

Colleseum on the Ave? Might as well go to the district like post above said. You'll find some lowkey affordable spots there.

Rest easy Gold Man :smh:

364E9B7700000578-3691950-image-m-43_1468586040714.jpg

haters.... :smh:

Mumbai (AFP) - An Indian businessman who made headlines in 2013 for purchasing one of the world's most expensive shirts made entirely of gold has been beaten to death in western India, according to a report Friday.

Datta Phuge gained fame when he ordered a customised gold shirt worth 12.7 million rupees, around $240,000 dollars at the time.

It was made up of 14,000 pieces of 22-carat gold, weighed 3.32 kilogrammes (7.3 pounds) and was put together by 15 craftsmen over 16 days.

The hefty garment earned Phuge -- a money lender from Pune in Maharashtra state -- the moniker "gold man", a title he cherished.

Police said Phuge, believed to be in his mid-40s, was attacked and killed by 12 assailants brandishing stones and sharp weapons on Thursday night after one of the suspects had invited him for a party, according to the Press Trust of India (PTI) news agency.

"As per preliminary information, Phuge and his son were invited by one of the suspects, who know each other, to celebrate a birthday. However, we are investigating how Phuge reached the open ground where he was murdered," PTI quoted local police inspector Navnath Ghogare as saying.

Phuge's 22-year-old son witnessed his father being murdered and had been spared by the alleged killers, he added, saying that police suspected the motive could have been a dispute over a money transaction. Four suspects have been detained.

45ct /120 Gram Custom Grips For A 1911 .45 In Vegas For 14999$

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/jwd/5648783849.html
 I love 1911's. I almost bought a sig sauer 1911 22mm the other day b/c the price was too good. but I just got a new glock 37 and I got a kid on the way, any minute now and shouldn't spend more money on toys.

Those diamond settings SUCK. for 15 racks he could've gotten better work. 

45ct /120 Gram Custom Grips For A 1911 .45 In Vegas For 14999$
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/jwd/5648783849.html

I love 1911's. I almost bought a sig sauer 1911 22mm the other day b/c the price was too good. but I just got a new glock 37 and I got a kid on the way, any minute now and shouldn't spend more money on toys.

Those diamond settings SUCK. for 15 racks he could've gotten better work. 

its probably a vintage piece...we take it granted now but diamond settings just now in recent years became clean and uniform.

NinjaHood : I need help my Afro Latino brother .

You know where I can get a 14k Mariner chain 25 inches in a little over 60 grams ?

Back
Top Bottom