**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I don't think many of us would rock, much like a lot of the old BAPE/BBC/Ice Cream pieces. You just have to appreciate it from afar.

craftsmanship=A1 definitely hyped but executed well

Wonder how much IF taxed him on that piece. Really makes me look back at Nigo & P's pieces and how utterly foolish the prices on those might've been. Think Ben estimated Nigo might've dropped a couple mill on those joints :x

Last edited:
Craftsmanship is A1 can't eem front. That **** is dead on. But I know he got taxed. Son gotta do 20 more shows to recoup the **** they charged. Ben wins middle man of the year.

N****z be copin silver and colored stones..i ain't sayin bro s**t is but u never kno what he paid. Still could be expensive either way.. Please remember Bustaz pieces

N****z be copin silver and colored stones..i ain't sayin bro s**t is but u never kno what he paid. Still could be expensive either way.. Please remember Bustaz pieces

thats why them pieces fell off...too much room for chicanery.

we saw da rise of yellow & OG jewelry pieces in this thread thru out da years first row.

Piece is stamped 14k. Pretty sure IF isn't gonna sacrifice their rep for one piece for Uzi of all ppl. But carry on

Piece is stamped 14k. Pretty sure IF isn't gonna sacrifice their rep for one piece for Uzi of all ppl. But carry on
Fasho! I aint even see that. My point is u never kno how much a person paid..that bang bang jeweler from ATL could make that same 250 stack chain from ben for 5 stacks. U just never kno. I think thats ninjahoods point..hard to tell. That's why gold bounced back!!

we all know that Uzi piece is legit, its da inundated piece from da early 2000's with similar styles of wildly varying quality is what soured that type of jewelry.

Ben hasn't made a better piece than that Cali piece TBH.

Yeah actually I think JofB posted the specs on that piece here too and it was crazy. Garfield piece def one of the best

All prices are exaggerated for Insurance/stunting purposes. Only uzi and If&co really knows what he paid

@Frank Mucus - Was going through the last couple (dozen) pages, saw the daily setup curb joint you posted with the cross.

How many MM was that, looks like maybe 6? Looking to get something similar.

That one is about 5mm. I can post a pic next to the 8mm Cuban later tonight.

Only dope thing about the uzi piece is the actual chain it sits on.

Only because of nostalgic reason with pharrell and nigo age of stuntin

Back
Top Bottom