**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Last edited:

I got quoted $2750 for the pair. I know that's way too much. Anybody know where I can get something like this at a reasonable price?

Crab play for the dark side now bruh. :lol:

The contrast he got going on with the gold on black is one of the coldest things I've ever seen on a football field.

When it comes to flooded pendants those littles stones aren't certified so you have to really trust the jeweler on his description

So 800 ANKH VVS isn't really VVS right?

I figured. He's a bs'er

3 jesus pcs for 1100?? Dont be a sucka.

I see how jewelers get people, Free diamond earrings? VVS flooded crosses and ankh for less than a $800?

That sounds too good to be true

So you guys think marchello isn't legit?

:lol: this guy.

Your 'diamonds' gona be fallin out juan by juan wit some trump steel gold plated chain.

Last edited:
Can someone give me the estimated specs on Tommy chain ?
Power-Joseph-Sikora-as-Tommy-Egan.jpg

What kind of link and thickness does this look like?
It looks smooth

Anybody here from the Bay Area? I'd like to buy a baby cuban but I'd like to try it on first. If anybody know of any stores that carry these in the Bay Area, please let me know.

Highline in Hayward, Southland Mall. I'd try it on and see what you like, but pretty sure you'll be able to get better pricing elsewhere.

Hi guys, I'm new to this thread. I've been lurking for quite some time (I'm a girl btw, lol not sure if there are others on here) because it's very informative and has helped me not get scammed with jewelry purchases over the years. I tend to buy yellow gold either from NYC shops with good reviews or from Trinidad where my family is from. I'm looking to add some pieces to my collection and I would like some feedback. My question is what pieces, in your opinion, are dope for a young woman in her 20s ie a specific type of watch? or a certain style of chain? Think of it from this perspective, what would you like to see on your shorty? Thanks in advance! 

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm new to this thread. I've been lurking for quite some time (I'm a girl btw, lol not sure if there are others on here) because it's very informative and has helped me not get scammed with jewelry purchases over the years. I tend to buy yellow gold either from NYC shops with good reviews or from Trinidad where my family is from. I'm looking to add some pieces to my collection and I would like some feedback. My question is what pieces, in your opinion, are dope for a young woman in her 20s ie a specific type of watch? or a certain style of chain? Thanks in advance! 

Big ups to Brooklyn :pimp: :pimp:
It depends on what your style is. You can pull of the female Rollie, flooded with diamonds. Or just plain gold day and date with a nice colored face.

As far as chains, again it depends on your style. You might could do a nice small Cuban or Franco with a name pendant.

You're Trini? I saw this dope pendant recently of the Trinidadian coat of arms, all solid gold. Looked dope.

I like seeing girls with multiple small chains, various pendants.

Last edited:
Can someone explain Guyanese gold to me?
Hi, maybe I can help because I buy jewelry from the Caribbean. Jewelry from Guyana tends to be very rich in color, like an 18k gold. This is because it is heavily influenced by the East Indians that brought their style of jewelry-making way back when they were shipped there many years ago. Indians traditionally use 18k and higher when making jewelry. Many of the popular styles are influenced by both East Indian and African culture (due to historical reasons obviously) so you'll see things like this:

This is called a "Cricket Band." The id on the front is customizable so they don't all look like that. Many get their name engraved in it or with this font that sort of pops out, that is specific to Guyanese jewelry from what I've seen (I grabbed this image from Google). There's other styles as well like those "nugget rings" and so forth. You'll spot a GT person in NYC from a mile way with their jewelry lol because it is so distinct.

There are a few Guyanese jewelers in New York City, specifically Queens and Brooklyn. Hope this helps! Maybe someone else can chime in. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom