**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

personally I've always liked the A&H piece. its a dope concept, and to me its just too simple to really do wrong. I think when you really look at itits actually done well.

the words aren't connected together, but the way the three words are made they attach to the "Arm and Hammer" part in three places, whilemaintaining a fairly consistent curve which I feel is pretty impressive. beyond that its just a basic basic font, anything cleaner or more artisticwouldn't have really went with the actual a&h logo and concept. Its basicaly the EXACT font A&H baking soda uses, letters connected along thebottom and all

I think he just catches alot of flack because he probably has wore some fake stud chains, like mad cats, Juelz especially, has fashion style people don'tlike, and was the dude, bum !%%, broke !%%, hell rell created the funny lil "bang bang" saying off of. End of the day how can hell rell even talkabout dude cause hes had multiple DEALS and rell can barely stay signed to KOCH/e3

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
The posting of Red Cafe's pieces needs to stop, +*+% don't even look right close up.

co-sign

red cafe should just be banned from jewelry threads.

Arm_and_Hammer_Logo.jpg

woulda been better off using the circle like this, woulda looked much much better imo....

cafe had so many deals but never put anything out, i remember when he was signed to violator as part of the Franchize group over 10 years ago, dudes beensigned to mack 10,akon and now puff and still wont get a album out, not that hell rell is any better or one to be speaking about anyone too....

on a side note does anyone have pics of vince carters VC nike logo piece?

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

has wore some fake stud chains, like mad cats, Juelz especially, has fashion style people don't like
red cafe is a me too type of dude...everyone he chills with he absorbs a lil bit of they swag and he runs with it....don't you see how hejacked jim jones/juelz from the waist down with the antiks and true religons, then from the belt like up its all bang bang fabolous steez....and for every"fake" chain juelz got he's still got one of the best chains in rap with that double cuban juelz logo piece.

it dont even look like 40 carats, and if it is 40 carats it will go for good change

Originally Posted by chriscendo

DSC_0128.jpg
this dude
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

and for every "fake" chain juelz got he's still got one of the best chains in rap with that double cuban juelz logo piece.
dont nobody even really remember that double cuban juelz logo piece though.when was the last time he wore it?
the "fake" chains he got has overshadowed it

This is a 2000 year old sharks tooth and we custom made the gold and diamonds to hang it on his 180 gram franco

and dont mind the black jesus
wink.gif

Smh...ol teasin the beasts, beggin for attention ol boy...

...that Jesus looks small as hell and thin anyway.

Back
Top Bottom