**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

sean don got a new chain :smokin i always think of this thread when i see jewerly that stands out :lol:

Last edited:
ideas on who to go to for a small and simple custom pendant, 18k yellow gold? Icebox, Icee Fresh, Golden Sun ? I've had jewelry from Golden Sun and Icee fresh in the past and they were excellent, don't know if they would take a small order like this or if there better options.  Local is not an option for me. Thank and reps in advance

ideas on who to go to for a small and simple custom pendant, 18k yellow gold? Icebox, Icee Fresh, Golden Sun ? I've had jewelry from Golden Sun and Icee fresh in the past and they were excellent, don't know if they would take a small order like this or if there better options.  Local is not an option for me. Thank and reps in advance
flawless has made me smaller pendants. not sure what you consider small, but would be shocked if any of the people you mentioned turning down a project just because it's small

:lol: looking back I saw lax made a piece for snuggles & I think dude is affiliated with icebox now. Crazy, been here too long

whats the length of 50s chain? i decided to pass on the cuban bracelet and just go all in on a 10mm cuban necklace just undecided on 26 or 28 for the length... obviously copping a 14k my money aint ready for 18k like some of yall :lol:

Last edited:
whats the length of 50s chain? i decided to pass on the cuban bracelet and just go all in on a 10mm cuban necklace just undecided on 26 or 28 for the length... obviously copping a 14k my money aint ready for 18k like some of yall :lol:
I would go 28" if it's meant to rock solo.
26" is funny cuz the way it lays with hoodies/polo/pullovers. But that's me.

Fif's chain looks like a 26". The jp makes it look longer.

Fif broke?
DSC_8685-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom