**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

3JFMCs.gif

As a jeweler I understand the stamp but from a customer's viewpoint I dont like it.

This
Yeah, but that is just blatant. Prob got a little discount by putting the name in black and that big, and on the back. :lol:

Having it embossed in the same color perhaps on the bottom of the chain would have been more appropriate.
For sure on the discount, that's OD.

gotta brand ur work.

I wouldn't mind if it was subtle. That's a huge stamp.
Shyne should of had it so it was transparent and not bold so it was less obvious but Shynes work is :pimp: so you cant be mad
This.

IceeFresh Branding They Were Doing With The IF Bails Were Smart. I Wouldnt Want That **** On Anything Im Paying Customs Prices For. 
Not Really A Fan Of The Branding ****. But Again, I Understand It. 
This.

I remember when laxrolex was putting his resume on the back of his pieces.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Another reason why I wouldn't want a stamp, what if they turn out to be bad business folk

What up ya'll, wondering if I can get some assistance or insight on a few questions I have...

What are the pitfalls to buying hollowed chains? I know Cubans are probably a no go but I'm looking at a franco chain.

Also, Is 18K better than 14K? Like will a 14K chain get clowned on as opposed to an 18K chain?

I'm looking at this 14K franco that's 38" in length and weighs about 30 grams for around $1,400 but it's hollow tho... Is that even a good deal?

Thanks in advance.

You'll definitely get clowned on for 14k. I wouldn't do anything less than 18k.

A chain that long and only ways 30 grams is extra frail. Should be at least 489 grams, minimum. Also, don't buy any hollow chain. Not only will it look bad, you'll feel bad.

A chain that long and only ways 30 grams is extra frail. Should be at least 489 grams, minimum. Also, don't buy any hollow chain. Not only will it look bad, you'll feel bad.

My budget for a chain is in the 3-4K range, I'm just trying to get something simple, no need to hit me with the sarcasm my dude. I get it, youre better then me. All good.

Wait y'all serious about clowning dudes with solid 14k ?

I really wasnt sure, that's why I was asking.

I did tell my pops I was trying to get a chain in 14k and he responded with try to get 18K if possible...

I want to do my bottom 6. Any good recommendations for a jeweler? I live in Denver and all the jewelers here in the city are boo boo so out of state will work for me.

I got clowned by my boy for even getting 18K Cubans. Most Asians don't **** with anything that isn't 24K but for the size and weight of the Cubans I ordered I had to do 18K so they wouldn't be too soft and stretch.

14K isn't even 60% gold.

Back
Top Bottom